Just Around The Corner!

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by SkiMax, May 8, 2007.

1. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Hey guys, the State Gathering is just around the corner. It is May 18-20 at Paynetown on Monroe Res. I got my campsite reserved. Just wondering who all is going to be there.

2. Eric-t

Eric-t New Member

State:
    Salem, Indiana
    I'll be fishing a club tourney from paynetown ramp on Sat. 6pm-1am if anyone wants to find a partner and fish. Couldn't get the club to change date.

3. skippie2use

skippie2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I will be out there, for the get together. May even have to fish the tourn. Havent fished monroe in forever. Ski heard you guys won the connersville chapter of catfish masters tour. at rising sun. Thats great. I Dont fish it anymore, The guy running the chapter never came up with the prizes we where supposed to get for winning the points championship. Also bounced a chech to both me and my partner. Then took him about 2 months just to make the checks right. The president of the madison did his best to take care of it. Wasnt his responsability but he tried to make it right. They other thing is pay outs always very, he makes it up at the end of the night. Still waiting on our trolling motor and depth finder. A friend of mine said that nothing has changed this year. Sorry I went off on a tangent. This has been going on since november, and this was my first chance to go off. see you the 18th. Hope this gets back to Jason.

4. bigcatkev

bigcatkev New Member

State:
    indiana
    Hey boy quit your crying:0a4: just kidding shane. Yeah If i were you I would want my stuff to. Give me a call sometime dont know if i'll be at the gathering or not but would like to.

5. skippie2use

skippie2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Ill pick u up on my way through. Im not going for the whole weekend. Kev, as far as the tour. goes, you know how much effort goes into it. The trolling motor and depth finder is why we fished it all year. For my partners boat. Thats kind of like doing a job for someone for a thousand dollars. When the job is done they give you fifty bucks and say there you go. 7 months later they tell you the stuff is on the way. Yet still is not here.

6. arja4444

arja4444 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Me & fishing partner plan to arrive the 18th. Maybe fish the tourney Sat. We will be at campsite P-47.

7. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I'll be at tent site, D3

8. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    thought i had my site reserved but i guess i dont. My other half is being a butt about it.. I still plan to be there just will have to pay when i get there... i'll find something... just need a tent sight