Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I already have another thread started on the boat here http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68933

I wanted to post this up to get a better view of before and after pix instead of looking through the whole other thread:big_smile:

Fishinfwl (Randy) and his daughter were nice enough to come over this weekend and we got a ton of stuff done on the ol' tub (Thanks again for coming over, the family and I had a ball!!). Below are how she looked when she came in the garage in November and how she looks as of this afternoon. Still needs the wiring, the motor and rod rack put on, and some other minor stuff, but it's come quite a ways:wink:

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mickey, I'm keepin' it:big_smile: It's like about any other material thing I own, I'd probably sell it for the right price but I "remodelled" it because it was due for an update, not to sell:wink: It's the right size for me, still in good shape, and now it's set up the way I want it. Hopefully I can hand it off to the kids one of these days:smile2:

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nah, I'm sure by then me and the heathens will have all the new wore off and I won't be too worried about it:smile2: I do notice myself cringing a bit every time I drop a tool in there - I really gotta get over that:embarassed:

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Nah, I'm sure by then me and the heathens will have all the new wore off and I won't be too worried about it:smile2: I do notice myself cringing a bit every time I drop a tool in there - I really gotta get over that:embarassed:
Every time a drop a tool in there = every time I drop a beer can. :smile2:Good thing they are empty, don't weigh much then!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.