Just a thank you to Dr. Pepper

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by whiteriverbigcats, Jul 29, 2008.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Just want to say thanks letting me and the bandaid lady ( PrittyKitty ) come over and fish... the lake is extreamly nice... and you have a great set up to have a small get together..... we will have to get together and establish a date to do this and get some things together to get some of the local guys and some that are willing to travel for a small meet and greet down there... there are alot of guys in the central Indiana area so it should be a blast

2. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I really enjoyed meeting you two and you two know you are welcome to come on over anytime without notice and fish day or night! There's some big one's in there I'm tellin' ya!:wink:

Your right, it would be a blast... I'm good to go on any date we can get it going... I'll get it all mowed up and ready with wood for bon fires and grills for cook-outs!
    I do plan to go fishing in SC in the Santee and Big Pee Dee one week in sept. with a BOC buddy there.... other then that, I'm good any week end... I'll post that date in a day or two.

LET'S DO THIS!!!

3. typer181

typer181 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Indy
    Name:
    Eric
    Sounds like you came up with a great idea Dr P!

I would be there for sure!

It's great of you to let us fish your lake, I'll be sure to bring plenty of food and bait.

Sounds like you had a nice time at Dr P's lake Shane!

Thanks man, can't wait to hear more!

4. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    GREAT! It'll be my pleasure to have my BOC brothers here for fishin' and fellowshipin' It'll be a good time.
    We'll work on a date and details and keep folks posted...
    Anyone who's interested please post here and say so, or send whiteriverbigcats or myself a PM.

Hey Typer, Are you related to a John Radez (radar) by chance?

5. bnorth

bnorth New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm always up for a little fishin'! If I'm available, I'd be happy to come.

6. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Excellent! thats 7 of us already!!! Woohoo!!!

7. Harleycat

Harleycat Member

State:
    INDIANA
    i would like to come and meet,fish with all.if you got room for a couple more. thanks

8. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    awesome!!! We have 16 acres to stomp around on and plenty bank space to fish from ~ NO problem there... come one come all! bring your wife and kids!!!
    Hey, I'm also 5 minutes away from the Waverly ramp so bring your boats if you think you might want to hit the whiteriver later or before. I've got plenty of parking for your rigs.:wink:

9. fullstringer

fullstringer Member

State:
    Indiana
    When's this get together? I might be interested as well. I would really like to meet you guys and I've also wanted to fish the white river.

10. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well, a date has not been set yet... Whiteriverbigcats or myself will post it here in a couple days or so along with the details... we wanted to see if we could get enough interest... Looks like we can!!! I can't wait to meet you all! Bill

11. bgmik1313

bgmik1313 New Member

State:
    indiana
    We talked about getting together the other day. I will surely be there if Im available on the date. My boys would love it too.

12. willybojo

willybojo New Member

State:
    fishers, in
    i would like to come and finally meet some of you guys and i'm sure that HBIII will want to come along as well. just keep us posted...i make a mean homemade pulled (actually chopped) pork w/ homemade sauce. i'd be happy to bring a heap of it too.

13. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Man THAT sounds good... Ok, lets get this ball rolling... Anybody got date suggestions? I'm open for anytime...

14. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Bill,
    I would like to take you up on your invitation. I am gone the last two weekends in August and the same in September. Go with what suits the majority and if it fits I'll wear it. I would certainly enjoy an opportunity to meet all you guys...W

15. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    bill and shane sounds like a plan to me i,d love to come over i,m over by brooklyn so it,s not very far for me . just have to send me directions to it and let me know how i can help since i,m so close i,d love to help set up too .

16. Wallbass

Wallbass New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I think it would be a good time to meet you all!
    I just need a couple weeks notice so I can put in for personal day.........Jeff :wink: :big_smile:

17. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Okay folks, I'm thinkin' the 1st or second week in September what do you all think?

18. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    That sounds pretty good Bill... I finally got a working computer from HP so im UP AND RUNNING!!!!

19. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Alright then, Saturday Sept the 6th it is... I'll start a bran' new thread when we get the fun stuff details worked up.

20. bgmik1313

bgmik1313 New Member

State:
    indiana
    Alright, just let me know the time and I will do my best to be there.