just a suggestion

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by whisker maniac, Oct 14, 2008.

1. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I've noticed here lately that there are more and more younger folks joining and I just thought it would be nice if they had their own spot to post and get to know one another better. Say a spot for 16 and under.

This is not to say that they wouldn't be allowed anywhere else or nothing like that but just thought they might like their own spot to be able to talk to others their own age sometimes.

2. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    that would be great

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I think thats a great plan myself....my boy is 12 and wants to jion so coming up here after I get our puter fixed he will probley be in the way(LOL)....have to fight him and make sure its me on here (LOL)

4. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    They can have their own thread, just like everything else under the General Conversation section or if the Chief sees fit, they could have something like the Sisters or Animal House. But, if they want to learn about fishing, hunting, etc. they need to converse with others all over the BOC.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great idea. Thanks for sharing.

6. whisker maniac

State:
    arkansas
    Exactly what I meant Mac

7. whisker maniac

State:
    arkansas
    They could have their own spot to talk to just teens and then talk to the rest of us about fishin and huntin.

8. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK
    The BOC Sisterhood was created as an area for women and younger members to talk about issues that were relevant to them. It has definitely grown into something more, but that was it's original purpose. That area and just about every other section of the board have been used by members of all ages to do just what you said, get to know each other. We are all one group and everyone is encouraged to look around the whole board, get involved with members outside of their own state and share information with with others who have the same interests.

9. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yep, it would be good. Keep all that loud Rap music in one place.

It bothers me when I go past a thread and hear that loud music.

:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

10. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Great idea! We must always keep thinking of ideas to advance the club! Reps to you, or anyone with great ideas for the betterment of the club.
    Bill in SC

11. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    It would be a great idea and is but as was said to learn they got to mingle and ask we as older members could also learn from them so I would hope they would join us also