Just a Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SkiMax, Nov 16, 2006.

1. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I do not like the new way that you have to have 5 post in the past 24 hours to play the Arcade games. I have 3 post and don't like feeling like I have to post something that I might not normally just to play a game. I just want to get my fix at the snake game :) but this makes number 4, so one more to go....

2. superman

superman New Member

State:
    DeSoto MO
    i agree skimax sometimes you feel like there is nothing you can add to a post that has not already been said and want to kill some time till something comes up that you can help out with but this also keeps people from logging on just to play games and not participate on the site so it is a good thing in that aspect

3. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    :lol: max iv played pacman 165 hours , 12 minutes , 15 seconds had 1527 score counts iv played it 65% of the games in the arcade my high score is 157,130 points my highest level is 17 i did made it to that level in 1339 seconds . iv made 1462 posts been a member since 2004 came to the new site in 2005 i help out as many as i can i post not only to catfishing question but to lifes questions as well , i figure im full of knowledge or bs :lol: and maybe what i do know can help others to better them selves or give them something to pass on to help some one else , life is meant to be fun and i enjoy it to the fullest

4. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I agree chuck, but sometimes i just simply don't know about a subject or don't know enough to add something. so i dont' want to post simply to get my post count up, and make a useless post everybody has to read through. I udnerstand the 5 post rule, but sometimes i just want to play the snake game.

p.s. i might have to start on pacmac and beat you chuck. :cool2:

5. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    max if you think you can beat me at pacman your nuts :lol: if you beat my highest score il quit playing it

6. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    This is off the subject, but hey Charles, how come you spell alot better in general conversation? Don't get mad, just wondered. I also wish I didn't hace to post so much to play games. I hit like 1435 on archery, now it's winter, not much to say that anyone really gives a poo about. I guess I could blow the dust off the old ps2 and play a real game, but those require an amount of thinking that I'm not sure I'm capable of.

7. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    do i ?? :lol: iv never noticed maybe im thinking more slowly and my hands are keeping up with my thoughts better :lol: im new at typing with both hands

8. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    dont mind me
    im just postin my fifth to play too.

pleadin the fifth:lol:

9. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    i just scored 160,000 on pacman you better get some practice :lol:

10. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Hey posting beats putting quarters in a slot.
    Bill

11. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Ya'll need to get up off your butts and go fishin or do somethin outside.:big_smile:

12. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    been there done that.
    well not fishin latley
    yeah i need to do that soon