just a note

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by river scum, Jun 15, 2009.

1. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    i have been down n out for a few days, due to back surgery guys. i wont be able to sit here for too long either for a few more. im still alive though. lol hope im not missing out on too much. :sad2:

2. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    get well tim~ by the time your back heals up, and your ready to fish, the flatties will be off the nest... guess if ya gotta get it done during the summer, the spawn's the time to do it.

3. carp46755

carp46755 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hope you are feeling better Tim. As soon as you are able give me a call and we will go.

4. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    get well soon tim! hopefully youll be back on the water and enjoying some fishing soon!

5. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    Get well soon Tim. Them flattys will be hungry and waitin for ya!!

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Wish you a speedy recovery.

7. old newbie

old newbie New Member

State:
    indiana
    I hope your recovery is short and 100% successful!!! I've been out but have been saving my share of the cats for you when you get back on the water.:big_smile:

8. bream reaper

bream reaper Member

State:
    Indiana
    Get well soon brother and get back on those cats.

9. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I'm sorry to hear that you had sugery, but I wish you well. I'm still trying to put mine off as much as possible.

10. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery. You'll be back out there before you realize it and the blues and flatties will be your therapy. Stay safe!!!

11. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    Hey Tim, sorry to hear you are down, I hope it's not for too long though, get well soon!

P.S. How was your float and camp? did you do any good?

12. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    get well soon brother...you're giving those flatties a chance to rest up and build their strength as well.:big_smile:

13. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Tim, take it easy man. I know you'll be trying to get up & at 'em sooner than you should so I had a billy club FedEx-ed to Mrs. P to keep you down! Let me know if you need anything, I'm not that far away...

The float & camp ended up just being a float. Regardless the 4 of us had a great time & got on a few fish.

14. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    get weel soon tim flatties are on nest they will be hungry soon

15. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    you fellas bring a tear to my eye! nowhere on the net would a person gets such concerns and well wishes! thank you all very much! that proves that catfishermen are the very best society has to offer.

Matt, what makes you think she doesn't already have one of those. lol

i have only been flat fishing 2 times this year because of this. i fell in December and have been gimping around ever since from this. i hate doctors and hospitals. i was in the hospital at 5 am on friday and back home by 3pm. im sure they were glad to send me away. i had a security guard on me 15 min. after i arrived.lol im not one to be told what to do, you know the type.:wink:

the back is feeling great but the meds have been giving me dreams movies are made of. with those dreams come thrashing and extremely sore legs in the morning. i dont know if its the percocets or the Valium but i stopped taking both! hopefully the legs get back to normal soon so i can at least angle some smaller game. hoosierpolecat bought an "aquaview" camera and i cant wait to get my eyes on a few spots. lol

thanks again brothers, you really touched me this morning!!!!!:0a4: <-thats not easy to do either.

16. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Tim,

Take care of yourself first, the flatheads are spawning if not getting ready to.:wink: In about a month to month and a half when your back is better, the flatheads will bite again!

It could be worse, you could have had surgery when the bite was HOT!:smile2::wink:

17. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    For the pass couple of days I've not been able to walk very much. On my pt job as a custodian I'm on my feet 99% of the time. I've passed my 90 day review this afternoon with flying colors even though I told my boss that I've been slowing down some. BED REST IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST MEDICATION!!! I have to stay busy moving around even if it is just to pick up a small piece of trash even then it's enough to send me back to the Chiropractor. BE CAREFUL!!!:confused2::cool2::wink:

18. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Sorry to hear that Tim, hope you get healed up soon and back on your feet. Later, WRB.

19. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Like I was tellin' ya on the phone... your better off without that junk!
    If you guys figure out how to get that camera to work, let me know... I've got one also and I ain't had much luck at seeing anything but pretty bubbles with it lol!

20. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    She told me she broke hers on you trying to keep you in the house the morning of the River Scum Retreat...I was just sending in reinforcements! Sounds like the security guard should've had his ready too!!:smile2: