Just a little bit of music

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by whiteriverbigcats, Jan 10, 2008.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
  2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Pretty fair job there. Sounds like youv'e got talent.

3. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Thanks.... If I aint fishin im singing... But even if I am fishing im singing.... Gives me peace of mind....

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sounds good! Not too hip with the mix on She Talks to Angels, but the singin' was good anyways.:big_smile:

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Wow Shane, you're very talented bro. Probably a good thing most karaoke DJ's don't participate in their own contests, people might be hard pressed to beat ya :big_smile:. Your influences list is great too, and cool you threw in a few different era songs with the cover tunes.

Does Leiza sing also? I would be priveleged to sing a duet with you sometime, have any you particularly like? I was hoping previously that you'd bring your equipment to the 2008 national, but.......:sad2:. Think we could get a BOC karaoke classroom at the Catfishing Expo '09? Might have to sing all catfishing songs, but at least we'd still be singin' :wink:.

(I thought I was the only one who sang while fishing. Does it bug your fishin' buddies? :smile2:)

6. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    ya sometimes it bugs them... As for Leiza we are no longer together, but we are still friends... But shes the type that needs to be influenced with a few drinks before she sings... but she does pretty good....