JUST A FEW QUESTIONS

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by carolgaryissabella@y, Sep 8, 2008.

1. carolgaryissabella@y

carolgaryissabella@y New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    I HAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE FINDING MY WAY IN TO POST MESSAGES AND WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL FOR WELCOMING ME TO THE WEB, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I AM DOING THINGS THE WAY I SHOULD?

HOPE I CAN BECOME A GOOD MEMBER OF THE FORUM. WOULD LOVE TO CONTACT ANYONE IN THE SOUTH MISSOURI PART OF THE STATE WHERE WE LIVE.

THANKS,
    CAROL:roll_eyes:

2. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Hi Carol I am from the Pineville area in MO. (SW) about 10 miles from the AR line.

I have certain areas I read and I watch the recent posting under "new posts" at the top of the page. this is a HUGE forum so I pick areas of interest. Just look at the areas and see where you want to read and click! Home at the top of the page will take you to the listings, I use that to navigate and not saying there isn't an easier way, thats just what I use.. User cp will take you to your messages and reps and so forth just look to the right after you hit that button. at the very top on the left, you will see notifications on login and that is where you can see if you have friend requests or pms. I am sending you a friend request :)

You are just one click away from some wonderful friends. :wink:

I am sure some more will jump in with their favorite ways to get around on the boards as well.

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Carol.

4. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Welcome to the BOC

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Carol Welcome to the BOC. I live in So. Illinois. Your next door neighbor. I look forward to reading your post.:0a18::0a25::0a25:

6. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Welcome, Carol!!!:smile2:

7. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Well heck I gots my left and rights messed up didn't I? I am dissecting pigs here LMBO

as you look at the screen Carol on user CP it will be on the left where you see all kinds listing for options, and on the right as you look at the screen on the top you will see the notification area..

That's what I get for training myself to think backwards! LOL. I like to never taught myself to think that way to teach and now I can't quit it, and it makes me look so dumb sometimes! :smile2::smile2:
    You probably had it figured out anyways!

8. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Welcome to the BOC. ><[[[[º>

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Welcome ,Carol Youll get the hang of it in no time I'm sure