June 20th Pee Dee River Tournament

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Blake Wright, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Blake Wright

Blake Wright New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Hope to see everyone at DeWitt's Bluff Landing Sat. Looks like the river might be right for some awsome fishing! We're also looking for a nice crowd so maybe we can have a monster payout for some lucky (or skilled)team:big_smile: Se YA There!

2. Blake Wright

Blake Wright New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I think the river is going to fall to a good level by Sat.

Attached Files:

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Supposed to be 99 or 100 degrees Saturday. I wish the blastoff was about 5:30 am. It will get hot real quickly, so you better catch your fish early!\

Bill in SC

4. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    I'm going to have to think long and hard about this one; my lungs don't handle that kind of heat very well at all. Don't know if I can make it or not.

5. mudfishmusic

mudfishmusic New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    We've been trying to make some more events but a day tournament with those kinds of temperatures sounds brutal.:crazy: All props to the die hards that can handle it though. Any night tournaments coming up?

6. SWAMPRAT

SWAMPRAT New Member

State:
    south carolina
    me and russell r going to try to make it this weekend. we heard on the radio that the heat index is going to 105-110 this weekend. so if u ride by our boat we might be swimmin instead of fishin!:smile2:

7. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    EXACTLY what we are goin' to do, but we WILL be there come hell or high water. (and it is risin') :wink:

BB in SC

8. racinrodes88

racinrodes88 New Member

State:
    Marion, SC
    i got the boat ready to go and the beach umbrella in a bucket of dirt for a little shade it might be hot but it will be worth it fishin and seeing everyone brian i hope u ready :0a18: see yall sat

9. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Rob and i are planning to come down and donate some money.:cool2: