Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I like to play-it is supose to be in thy high 50*'s -GOTTA GO NOW!
I am a young pup wet behind the ears but I gotsta go try a couple idears:wink:Shooting from the hip and jumping the gun so .....anyways gotsta get out and go !...gonna go try off the wall methods and I am throwing my best cuz we are early....tomorrow we be on a quest fer Kittey:0:big_smile_2::big_smile_2: Gone Fishin!

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
Good luck Kenny! The way I see it is any time spent outdoors doing what you love is time well spent regardless if you catch anything! :cool2: This time of year I will build a nice fire, toss out the rods and enjoy the fire and see what happens! :big_smile: Now of course if your goin' out on a boat you might want to pass on the fire part! :smile2:

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
good luck bro. 61 forcasted here. gonna spend the nice day finishing up the walls celing in my bathroom. ill be opening all the windows and remodeling up a storm. be back to work soon so im using the 2-3 weeks i got off to rip out replace walls celeing and floor. replace sink stool and probably tub. and the tile floor.lol. gonna love that.:cool2:

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
its 4:08 and im going to bed. just ate supper,lol. pizza. i got to get my sleep back in order. stayed up one night late getting ready for this remodel and now im up till 5am sleep till 2pm work till 11pm. lol. man. gonna have to take some pm's early or just stay up 24 and go to bed at 7-8pm.:cool2:

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont know how well I am gonna do-its still gonna be a minute befor fishin season kicks off...but...I am gonna go scouting and play with my new r/r possibly try the Wild Wolf bobbers and hooks I won..play with my new finder a little and if I get lucky?could tie into luch and or a picture if not both:big_smile:IT COULD HAPPEN:big_smile:

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Now of course if your goin' out on a boat you might want to pass on the fire part!
Funny u should mention this, we went & anchored up @ the spilllway on a local lake here to make a fire & bbq. well the guard came rushing out thinking the boat was on fire cuz we used mesquite instaed of charcoal!!!!:smile2: the flaame was about 5ft....man we laughed all night & the riblets came out good too!!!!

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Naw Dan-I have a season,I am a fairweather fisher from Iowa and hate cold weather:eek:oooh:go figure...
We went out it wasnt bad at first but bout a hr and here come the swells and we had to break and go....flat bottom 2fters...:sad2:.oh yeah yee haw and that water is still cold as the gates of hell...Atleast I got my lines wet-played with my new finder a little...it wasnt a wasted trip,I know I am jumping thy gun....2weeks or so....
I was gonna go out today to but we have some familey issues we have to deal with now so Imagine now I am not giong anywhere.....for awhile.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.