JUMPING THY GUN!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Mar 11, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ok I like to play-it is supose to be in thy high 50*'s -GOTTA GO NOW!
    I am a young pup wet behind the ears but I gotsta go try a couple idears:wink:Shooting from the hip and jumping the gun so .....anyways gotsta get out and go !...gonna go try off the wall methods and I am throwing my best cuz we are early....tomorrow we be on a quest fer Kittey:0:big_smile_2::big_smile_2: Gone Fishin!

2. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    good luck man hope you have a great time and keep us posted how you did .

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Good luck Kenny! The way I see it is any time spent outdoors doing what you love is time well spent regardless if you catch anything! :cool2: This time of year I will build a nice fire, toss out the rods and enjoy the fire and see what happens! :big_smile: Now of course if your goin' out on a boat you might want to pass on the fire part! :smile2:

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    good luck bro. 61 forcasted here. gonna spend the nice day finishing up the walls celing in my bathroom. ill be opening all the windows and remodeling up a storm. be back to work soon so im using the 2-3 weeks i got off to rip out replace walls celeing and floor. replace sink stool and probably tub. and the tile floor.lol. gonna love that.:cool2:

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Its 2:45 am and its 43*-If the ole lady didnt have to work....we'd be gone!RIGHT NOW:wink:

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    its 4:08 and im going to bed. just ate supper,lol. pizza. i got to get my sleep back in order. stayed up one night late getting ready for this remodel and now im up till 5am sleep till 2pm work till 11pm. lol. man. gonna have to take some pm's early or just stay up 24 and go to bed at 7-8pm.:cool2:

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I dont know how well I am gonna do-its still gonna be a minute befor fishin season kicks off...but...I am gonna go scouting and play with my new r/r possibly try the Wild Wolf bobbers and hooks I won..play with my new finder a little and if I get lucky?could tie into luch and or a picture if not both:big_smile:IT COULD HAPPEN:big_smile:

8. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Now of course if your goin' out on a boat you might want to pass on the fire part!
    Funny u should mention this, we went & anchored up @ the spilllway on a local lake here to make a fire & bbq. well the guard came rushing out thinking the boat was on fire cuz we used mesquite instaed of charcoal!!!!:smile2: the flaame was about 5ft....man we laughed all night & the riblets came out good too!!!!

9. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    i was sittin on the balcony earlier and a red robin came up and landed right in front of me. guess that means the bait clicker will be in effect this weekend!

10. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    Kenny, did I understand you right? You all have a season on catfishing? Or is that something the wife laid down? lol

11. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Go catch a biggun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:oooh:

12. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Naw Dan-I have a season,I am a fairweather fisher from Iowa and hate cold weather:eek:oooh:go figure...
    We went out it wasnt bad at first but bout a hr and here come the swells and we had to break and go....flat bottom 2fters...:sad2:.oh yeah yee haw and that water is still cold as the gates of hell...Atleast I got my lines wet-played with my new finder a little...it wasnt a wasted trip,I know I am jumping thy gun....2weeks or so....
    I was gonna go out today to but we have some familey issues we have to deal with now so Imagine now I am not giong anywhere.....for awhile.

13. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    You just wasn't holding your mouth right. LOL Later Andy

14. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yeah and you sick :eek:oooh: