July 18th & 19th Lake Fork Texas....

Discussion in 'TOURNAMENT TALK' started by Big Sam, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Who all is gonna fish the 2 day hourly Tournament on Lake Fork Texas? Me & Johnny will be there!! Lets see how many BOC members are making the trip!:tounge_out::eek:oooh: It should be a dandy....it always is & a hot one too!!!:eek:oooh:

2. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    No one???LOL I heard they already have 375 confirmed entry's:eek:oooh:
    Starting the count-down 12 days till Tee-time:wink:

3. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    11 days......:006::tounge_out:

4. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    :eek:oooh:8 days:0a17: Still no one going???

5. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Sounds like you and Johnny might have it in the bag Sam!:smile2:

6. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    When you really deserve some "Reps" it always says......spread some around Sam...:wink::eek:oooh::tounge_out:

7. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    I refckon i got a "little" excited on the countdown:eek:oooh::tounge_out: it is actually 8 days till tee-time today!!! But with no one going..........What happened to all the Texas boy's???/ They use to swarm on these threads???:eek:oooh:

8. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    They heard you and Johnny was coming and stuffed the entry fee back in their pockets!:wink:

9. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Their probably chumming & baiting holes as i am typing:eek:oooh::wink: Were ready though ....Hopefully we can overcome these commando-tactics!!!

10. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    The Texas boys that fish that lake are after the trophy bass, or bait as some call it, they are huge & those tournaments can win you some really nice prizes like a new truck, totally rigged out boat & trailer, and some nice money also, never been up there myself but one of the guys here at work father in law has a house up there & they fish for the bass too....it will be a while before the cat tourneys start doing that type of giveaways anywhere, not just Texas....In fact my boss here at work, his son in law fished a skeeter tourney @ choke canyon lake down in south texas and won 27,000 top prize, and his FIL was just asking him why he spends so much time fishing?????it payed off in just 1 weekend, now he's happy that he doesnt have to give his little girl anything for a while:smile2::smile2: wish the cat tourneys would get up there like that, but then again we're not in it for the money, just the love of the sport!!! just wish the sport would love us back:smile2::smile2: so everybody get out there & start fishing all these tourneys so we can get up to speed on prize money & giveaways , rambled long enuff & this aint ramblings:eek:oooh:

11. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    It is a CATFISH Tournament Will..that is what i am saying July 18th & 19th it is a Big-Cat-Quest Tourney 2 day hourly plus overall big fish.....Usually it is the Big catfish Splash 2 day event same lake same month......Bob Sealy aint doing it this year...Freeman is...should be a blast:tounge_out:

12. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    6 days!!!! 3 days till departure:cool2:

13. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Sam i hope you and Johnny make a good showin. I would love to fish fork in the pre-spawn for some of them big bucket mouth green fish.:wink:

14. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    5 days 2 till departure..:wink: The Bass crew aint going with us this year we got the farm all to ourselves nothing but catfisherman.....Our ol'e friend Jeffery from Teamcatfish is gonna hang with us this year:big_smile:

15. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    is that one of those put on by sealy outdoors? catfish splash or something?

16. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    In fear of my post getting removed i will answer anyway!!:eek:oooh::tounge_out: Sealy used too every year at Fork for several years. We fished them every year...This year I "heard" :crazy: that he tried to charge the chamber of commerce too much $$$ to come...(not-sure) So they hollered at Ken Freeman from Big cat Quest to do a 2 day hourly + big fish event..he said yes:big_smile 4 places per hr per day

17. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    did any of you guys that fished it do any good. i have been trying to see what kind of fish won the hourly money. i am pretty sure my partner and i will fish it next year. we are gonna join one of the local catfish groups and try our luck. right now it looks like we are gonna try central texas catfish. we have until the fall to get signed up and going. with the drought we both had to much cattle work this year. i fixed that. i sold all my cattle and am ready to fish for real.

18. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    If ya cant find the results looking up kenfreemanoutdoors.com then check out kmoo99.9.com & look around for the results....We sucked!!:eek:oooh: 1st year we didnt get in the $$$:sad2: