July 13th CCC Meeting

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by WylieCat, Jul 8, 2009.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Once again this month the Carolina Catfish Club will be meeting at T-Bones On The Lake located on Hwy 49 at the NC/SC line.

Last months meeting and fishing outing was enjoyed by all the members that attended, and all wanted to do it again. So, while the weather is still warm we will head out and learn how to catch perch and crappie for bait. Jeff Manning / Bowlerman is a seasoned crappie fisherman on Lake Wylie and he will lead us to some of his secret holes on the lake.

Several of us will have boats, rods, and bait, but feel free to bring your boat along. There is a dock at the restaurant where you can tie up while you eat, and the Buster Boyd Access Are is located on the same property as the restaurant.

The meeting is Monday July 13th at 7:00pm. Come hungry and plan to eat!! Drop us an e-mail to let us know if you plan to attend so we will have an idea of how much seating will be needed. The address for T-Bones on the Lake is 3990 Hwy. 49, Lake Wylie, SC. T-Bones is right beside the Buster Boyd Bridge as you cross Lake Wylie on Hwy. 49.

2. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Im in.
    Is Bowlerman selling tickets to part with that knowledge-since he is the "man of the month":wink:

3. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    George and I should be there.

4. GEORGE2

GEORGE2 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Me and Damon will be there, I can bring my boat or we can fish with someone else what ever will work best. I'm looking foward to learning how to catch perch and crappie for bait. See you guys there.

5. Holmes

Holmes New Member

State:
    South Caro
    i will be there with my boat

6. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Ill be there, but dont know as of yet if Ill be fishing afterwards. See you guys there....

7. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Jeff and I may be there for the meal,dont know for sure yet.We definately will not be fishing afterwards if we make it since it is a work night.Would love to be able too though,Jeff and I have good bit of knowledge on the nightstalking of crappie/perch and we have all the equipment needed,thats about all we did before we got into serious catfishing,would love to be able to still do it more often than we do but between work and catfishing and keeping the wife the wife happy there is not a whole lot of nightstalking going on.
    Hopefully see you guys there for the meal and BS session anyway.:wink:

8. shrewboy

shrewboy New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I'll be there and I would like to tag along with someone who has a boat if they got the room.