July 12th tournament moved to Carlyle Lake

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by eflow, Jul 6, 2008.

1. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Just wanted to let everyone know that the Riverbend Catfish Tournament trail has moved our July 12th tournament to Carlyle Lake. You will be permitted to fish the Kaskaskia River (north or south) of the lake. Sign-up will be at the Keyesport access. tournament hours will be from 3pm to 12am.

2. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Should i expect to see some BOC members at the Carlyle tournament??

3. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    i might try to get out there.whats it cost?

4. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL

The cost is 80 per boat and that includes big fish pot.

5. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I'm working on it Justin, Randy will let me know Thursday..

6. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Guys thanks for the support i hope everyone can make it over to Carlyle and i hope this is the last time i have to move a tournament location. With so many questions up in the air about the Mississippi opened or closed, ramp conditions, mud, logs, etc... i really thought this was the next best thing.

7. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL

I know me and Ryan are pretty excited about coming over and fishing the Kaskaskia. It's something different. It may be an adventure but sometimes them are the funnest....hahah:big_smile:

8. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    This change makes the tournament even more attractive to me, but it takes place on my birthday. I may not be the best husband, but...... no, I better not. Sorry.

9. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Awww now Brent she will understand, just think of it as a birthday present.. hehehe

10. Dan the Fisherman

Dan the Fisherman New Member

State:
    Ramsey, Illinois
    Well Charlie and I gave fishing in a tournament a try. I would like to thank the regulars of the tournament circuit and Justin for making us feel as comfortable as possible for a couple of nervous newbies. All of you guys out there who haven't tried it and have thought about it. Give it a shot. Once you take off from the starting point, it is just fishing. We all enjoy doing that. The weigh in is just showing the results of your fun. Some just get to do more catching than others. Charlie and I enjoyed the tournament and thanks again to Justin and the other tournament contestants for the learning experience.:big_smile:

11. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Dan thank you! I'm always wanting to meet new people, glad you had a great time and i hope you guys learned something from the experience because thats what is all about. By weighing-in that fish you guys are qualified for the Classic in Oct. in Alton IL. hope to see both of you there!

12. catinaldatime

catinaldatime New Member

State:
    Girard, IL
    im kinda glad tha classics r that far away,that gives me 2 months to get my gear ready,i showed up to a knife fight with a spoon.na it waz cool though.i had fun,i like the pressure,but like i said,FUN.it waz cool to see alot of catfishermen,that have the same passion as us.thank you justin for hooking that up,ur a good dude.