Julliette

Discussion in 'GEORGIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by r ward, Jul 11, 2009.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Anybody fishin Lake Julliette if so what is the report thnking about triing it

2. catfish1083

catfish1083 New Member

State:
    georgia
    i have never fished it for cats but i have seen some guys who were putting in one night about a yr ago who said they caught a good mess of channels and i read a article on line i think at gon.com about a 20 lbs flat being caught so i would say its worth a try

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    We went up this morning earl and did not have any luck but after scopeing it out and triing for a while we have decided before to long to go for a wekend set up camp a campsite is $18.00 a night for tent or camper if you want water and elec. that way fish early and then into the night without driving back and forth I think that the deep holes we saw on the d f should be good cat area so we will go back no motors over 25hp no jet skis and no skiing or tubing so it is nice and peaceful anyway:smile2:

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Just an added thought might be a good place for a gathering HMMM:cool2::smile2:

5. catfish1083

catfish1083 New Member

State:
    georgia
    i love it over there. bass and striped bass supposed to be good over there too

6. CATCHARMER

CATCHARMER New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    CHECK OUT AN ARTICLE CALLED FALL FLATHEADS IT IS ABOUT JULETTE

7. catfish1083

catfish1083 New Member

State:
    georgia
    i may have to go give it a try. :wink:

8. CATCHARMER

CATCHARMER New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD THE FISH ARE AT THE HOLLY RAMP AREA. THAT IS THE AREA WITH ALL THE TREE STUMPS IN THE WATER. IF ANYONE DOES ANY FISHING AT JULLIETTE KEEP US INFORMED ON HOW YOU DO.

9. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    Richard, do you fish from the bank or boat? The reason I ask is because I been wanting to fish there if it's a reasonable place to fish from the bank.

10. CATCHARMER

CATCHARMER New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    THERE IS NOT A WHOLE LOT OF PLACES TO FISH FROM THE BANK THAT I KNOW OF. I HAVE HEARD OF PEOPLE FISHING FROM THE BANK IN SOME PLACES NOT KNOWN TO EVERYONE. YOUR BEST BET IS TO GO AND LOOK. I WILL ASK SOME OF THE GUYS THAT FISH THESE HIDDEN SPOTS. LET US KNOW IF YOU FIND ANY GOOD SPOTS TO FISH FROM THE BANK. REMEMBER THAT IT DOES COST WETHER YOU USE A BOAT OR NOT. I THINK THE YEARLY FEE IS 35.00 YOU PAY AT DAMES FERRY AREA

11. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Tony last Sunday when I went I was with a buddy that had a boat it looks like the dam down by Dames Ferry would be a place to fish it is a WMA area so I would think you could fish the bank around there day use has an honor box 3 bucks a day campground is 18 bucks a night or I think they said 35 a year

12. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    Thanks for the info. I will check it out.