Jugs @ Badin

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by rob128146, Jun 14, 2008.

1. rob128146

rob128146 New Member

State:
    Rockwell, North Carolina
    Fished Badin last night at my normal hole which I do pretty good in. My fishing partener wanted to move. Against my best judgement we did. I never move:angry:!!! Well we did and OMG look at the jugs we saw. We honestly had to keep a 3 million candle power Q-Beam on just to navigate through the maze of jugs. OMG they were everywhere!!:embarassed: Well we get close to the other fishing spot and guess what...... Yep jugs by the boat full. We couldn't fish there so we decided to count some jugs. From the dam to the graveyard we counted 391 jugs and you know we missed some. That is crazy. You know I can't even fish because of the jugs and the people checking them. Boats everywhere. WTF are us rod and reel fisherman going to do??:embarassed: It seems like they are more and more juggers on a daily basis.

2. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    That is abunch of BS. The juggers are going to be surprised when the state really puts a hammer down on them. Last year when the state held thier public meetings there wasn't one jugger there that fished Badin or Tillery. he fished the Pee-Dee river. We really need to put a stop to that kind of fishing. Iam glad I didn't see that. At that pace with that many jugs they could whip-out an entire lake of bigfish.

3. NCSmallie

NCSmallie New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Lazy bunch of @#$%*&!

4. Shark

Shark Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Thats just sux there is no reason for that. I'm glad I wasn't there I'd been really peed off. But what can you do? I work for the state and I can't even find any body that is willing to step up and make a change.

5. Thenutslanded

Thenutslanded New Member

State:
    Archdale, North Carolina
    i cant belieave that yeah its about time for the juggers to get some big time reglations put on there hindend maybe we should start up something and get the state involed that wouls say how many jugs can be set by one boat im not sure what the laws nad rules are but im for sure going to look it up now but your right what are the rod and reel guys gonna do if all the big cats are gone go to bass fishin HAHAHA NOT ME id rather build a pond and catch golfish befor i get into bass fishin

6. Thenutslanded

Thenutslanded New Member

State:
    Archdale, North Carolina
    I would say just one person i think it would have to be a group of us to stand up for what we love and thats "REELING" in a big ole cat ya know and then maybe we could get something done about it

7. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
  8. Bryan8552

Bryan8552 New Member

State:
    nc
    That's unbelievable (although I do believe it) and rediculous! As I've said before, I've never seen that many jugs set anywhere. Sounds like yall have a real problem on your hands! What kind of idiots would go out and set so many jugs? Those dudes must be mighty hard up for some catfish, huh?

9. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    We fished Badin Sat night 6/7/08 and it was the same way! ALmost took out quite a few of them. Those things were everywhere. Somewhere around 10 o'clock though a Bass Boat was headin up river and never slowed down. Had no light and wasnt worried about it......that boat cut right through the middle of all those jugs .........he cut loose a few of em! LOL This really needs to be taken care of........maybe we should all go out on a specific Saturday night and take up the WHOLE DAMN LAKE so they cant get in there!