Juggers fishing report

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by TennesseeJugger, Nov 8, 2009.

1. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    WEll hey BOC, sorry but I have been a bit busy.Not only am I a High School Teacher but I also coach and wrestling season just started. But heck that did not keep me out of the water. I was at Charlotte, Tn in Dickson County from 6:30 to 6:30 for a pre-season tourny. Got back to Lebanon around 7:30 ish and hit the lake. We have noticed that the cats are hitting early then going back to deep water. We caught 6 good channels on jugs with cut skipjack. As soon as they hit they were pulling the jugs out from the shallows to deeper water. We had 57 pounds of fish out of those six babys! We took a video cam with us so that I could share how I jug fish, as soon as I get it on a disc I will upload it for your viewing pleasure...Fish on Bro's. Its seems that after 11pm the fish stop hitting, I think they come to the shallows to eat and head back to deeper water. What do you all think?

Don.

2. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Sounds like a good day. I agree, that they are probably moving to deeper water.

3. TnRivershark

TnRivershark New Member

State:
    M,boro Tn.
    sounds like you had a great catch, keep up the great reports.:big_smile:

4. cattracker13

cattracker13 New Member

State:
    tennessee
    Looking foward to the video...

5. festus

festus New Member

Good job, Don. I fished every weekday Mon through Fri last week and noticed that the catfish were hitting well from about daylight until about 10:00 am or 11:00 am. I had to leave each day at 3:30 pm and also discovered the panfish and stripe were hitting best right around noon until it was time for me to leave. I haven't had a chance to fish any later than 4:00 or 5:00 hardly all year.

6. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    So your a wrestling coach!!Sweet..I was a 2 time state champ in high school and also wrestled in the Navy..

I think your absolutely right..There fattening up for winter..Pretty soon there prolly gonna stay in that deep water once the water temp stays down..

7. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    sounds like yall havin fun up there,wish i were there.

8. gatortail

gatortail New Member

State:
    tennessee
    awsome don we caught 9 yesterday and they were all channels had 1 that was 17lbs and 1 was 22 all on cut jacks in about 40ft