Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We decided to give it a try last night so we put in at Palarm saw that the water was up somewhat. After picking a spot to fish we put the jugs out and ended up catching 9 eaters and several small ones that went back in. Fishing was not the best fror sure but any fishing trip is a good fishing trip just some better than others. I did notice that the water came up 8-9 more inches while we were out, probably why they weren't biting so well, but another productive night.

· Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey TOPS, Kenny and I were just talking about that last night. We will have to get together and plan a trip. Next weekend I am going to Merrisach so maybe we should try for the first weekend of June.

· Registered
4,083 Posts
June will be fine, we may neeed to take the toon, my son is staying with me now and I am sure he would like to go.I have a trolling motor for it but have not put it on yet.

· Registered
2,295 Posts
Glad you where able to et out and about expecially with your fishing pole in hand! Sounds like y got plenty for a fish fry now, hint hint LOL We went to WDM today and the river skunked us...LOL Oh, well got enough sunshine though to take on the worlds problesm and smile all the way. Man it was hot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.