Jr. wins

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by smokey, Feb 9, 2008.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    the only thing better then seeing Jr. win that race was to see Jr. carring that camel..Ohh I may have made a mistake. I think its going to be a good year for NASCAR> smokey

2. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Yep, think it will be a good year. I'll be at Talladega, hope they run as good as they are at Daytona.

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Hendrick cars finish at the front of the pack again. Didnt look good for Gordon and Johnson in the 1st segment of the race.

4. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    And as usual stewart was a threat,that was a good race even though tony didnt win.Good job on jrs part.As long as johnson or gordon dosent win i cant complain to much i dont guess.:wink:

5. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    YEAAAAAAAAA
    JUNIOR
    Thats all I can say!

6. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I think he's really gonna be competitive for the championship..we'll see I guess...:big_smile:

7. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    GOOD JOB JR. KEEP IT UP !!! :wink:

8. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
    JR,s THE MAN !!!!!!

9. catfishsolich

catfishsolich New Member

State:
    kentucky,metcalfe county
    New look, new team, just all around new atmosphere and attitude. I think this is Jrs year!!!

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I couldn't have said it better myself!!!:wink::cool2:

11. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I have never been a JR fan as we all know but I do love Hendricks!!!!!So I must eat a little crow here because JR impressed the hell out of me in the Shootout.Yep he sure did!!!!!:smile2::big_smile:Did you hear him on the radio when he said;"if we can clear Jeff of Tony we can all drop to the bottom,if they want to"That to me is a driver that is thinking team and is aware of exactly where his team mates are.Then after Jimmy pushed him by Tony for the win the first thing he does is start kissing his car and saying how great it was.Then he gave full credit to Jimmy for helping him win as well as the rest of his teammates.Then all the Hendricks folks Jeff, Jimmy, Casey and Rick of course all came to congratulate him.Thats what wins championships.I watched JR carefully before the race and I will tell you he was TENSE!!!He didnt say anything and you could tell he was just focused on one thing.After wards he was a different person ,naturally.:eek:oooh::wink:I honestly found myself on the edge of my seat rooting for JR to win and I was so proud of Jimmy for pushing him by.Jimmy and Jeff were racing themselves those first 10 laps at the back of the pack but whatever they did during the pitstop sure helped:smile2:Nice to see a team focused on winning and when some realized the couldn't they made sure one of their teammates did.Even better JR gave full credit where it was due.He will win a lot more before its over.:big_smile:

12. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    there was big talk back last summer if JR. would have to clean up his image or not. Does anyone know if he is still wearing the bluejeans and plain white t-shirts or is he kackies and collars now?

13. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    I'd be willing to bet my overtime that his daddy wouldn't have. :wink:

14. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    How much of that rebel scruff did you see on that face Saturday night?:wink:
    I dont think it matters if his name is Earnhardt or not.

I watched the interview on speed afterwards.
    They asked about his decision with going to Hendricks. Jr. said the only thing that worried him with the move was that Hendricks was a hard man to work for.

15. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thank you, thank you! I have been otherwise occupied for the last few days helping my buddy pack and move a myriad of lifetime accumulations which belonged to his mom. Missed the race and the reports, but that's okay, 'cause I have you folks to catch me up. Rather read y'all's summations anyway.

I had sort of, in the back of my mind, decided that I might, perhaps, be doing a bit of pulling for "Little E" this year. This may have pushed me over the edge. "Oh Lord, it's hard to say Hendricks, when they're perfect in every way....." :wink:. Kudos to JJ; wonder if JG would've done the same. Sounds like Jr. has started out with a bang though, maybe he can show a coupla those other Hendricks' boys what racin's all about :smile2::cool2:.

16. catfishbills

catfishbills New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I wanted either JR. or Stewart to win......new team for JR and new car manufacturer for Tony! I think the Toyota's will start becoming a factor! I sure was glad to see Jr. do it! I hope he wins a bunch!!!:wink:

17. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    I think Toyota was relieved to just pass the inspection after last years fiasco with the illegal fuel additive!

They could ill afford a similar situation before heads started rolling in Japan...and the reverbs were felt closer to home.

18. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    maybe he can show a coupla those other Hendricks' boys what racin's all about .

So you think Jr. will show Gordon and Johnson what racin's all about? Like I've been saying ever since he decided to go to Hendrick's,it's put up or shut up time for him. There's no more excuses about not having good equipment anymore,because he has the best money can buy now. If he doesn't win in the equipment that he has now,he just as well go back to running late models on local tracks on Saturday Nights!

19. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    Anybody been following the Stewart/Busch incident?

Check out the video link I provided below...and Stewarts crew chiefs reaction when Busch side swipes him after they had gotten tangled up a few seconds earlier.

OMG!! That poor crew chief.

I laughed until I started to cry. :smile2:

And that was practice!

Gonna be a long season for them boys...Nascar will be keepin' an eye on the both of them.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qmM-EFReXAg&feature=related

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story?seriesId=2&id=3238563

20. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I was hoping for Busch to get his lights knocked out for his stupidity.Lets see what happens Sunday.