Jr. - One class act!!

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by KansasKatter, Oct 9, 2006.

1. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I was really impressed with Jr.'s comments after the race Sunday. He did not lose his cool, (although he had EVERY right to), and made a really classy statement after the race about Vickers spinning him and Johnson out on the last lap.

If that would have been Stewart, Lord only knows the CRAP that would have come out of his mouth.........:roll_eyes:

2. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    I couldnt begin to agree with you more. If anyone had a reason to be really-really mad about the events during the last lap, it would be Jr. He kept his composure and played it off like it was no big deal.

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Jr is indeed a class act. Just wait, he will win a Chamionship sooner than later!

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I also was impressed with how well Jr. and crew chief Tony Eury Jr. conducted themselves after the race. I was throwing stuff and cursing at the TV, guess I should take a lesson from the #8 team and control myself better!:cool2:

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Im impressed also, seems Jr. has matured a lot over the past couple years. He had the car to beat and he new it.

6. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    he has grown up an learned hes not as good as dady was and never will be

7. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I think its more of "He is not his daddy, and he knows it, and now people are starting to understand that." Also, he is learning and understanding that its a JOB. Not the end of the world.

Oh yeah, "And it don't mean $#@% right now, Daddy done won here 10 times"

8. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    yes it is to the point that every one wants him to be like his daddybut if it wasnt for his dad he wouldnt be were he is now put his sister in the car watch her run circles around him

9. 1 cattin dude

1 cattin dude New Member

State:
    Jonesboro, Arkansas
    Regardless of opinions of wether or not Jr. is as good as or will ever be as good as his dad, the fact remains that he did show his maturity in his comments after the race.
    I was a big fan of Dale Sr. and I have to admit he had a rough and tough driving style. Afterall he did not earn the nickname "Intimidator" by riding behind someone and waiting for them to slip up. Dale Jr. is not his father by any means. He has developed his own driving style that should be commended because he doesn't push people out of his way to get to the front. He may never win as many races as his dad, or even come close, but he has gained the respect of his competitors by racing fairly. For this I applaud him.

10. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    class act perhaps, but not for anythiing he did Sunday.He was warned several times by NASCAR for bumping, pushing,other cars. when he got what he was dishing out he couldnt say a word.Jr is a class act for the way he loves the sport.and his will to win.Jr may not be the driver daddy was,and he knows it. that dosent stop him from being a class act.

11. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    I Agree Jr. Acted Very Professional, I Know I Would Have Been Very Mad. But He Handled It Great, Unlike Jeff Gordon Who Was Whining Over Bump Drafting But What Else Is New, Gordon Is Always Whining About Something. I May Sound Partial To Dale Jr. But Bristol Has Always Been Earnhardt Country.

12. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Now really Gordon didnt start whinning till a couple of years ago he was a good driver and had a great crew. Mike Waltrip and Rusty Wallace must have gotten a hole of JG. Yes Im a Jeff Gordon Fan for the simple fact that he is a great driver, I like Dale Jr also mainly cause I like Bud:big_smile: . Dale I think always knew he wasnt his Daddy but his Fans:roll_eyes: kept trying to put him there. Not all of his fans are bad but there is a majority that like him because of his Dad.

13. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    JR and his team are pure sportsman!
    Bill