JPB's Family Thread

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by akwolf41, Aug 17, 2005.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Well Gang:

I am Starting this thread in here so That Gail will have a place to update everyone on JPB. I will in the next couple of days post some Pics on here Re. The Ramp Project and say my personal Thank Yous and I know Gaill will be doing the same.

I did go by the Hospital today to see JPB and Gail. John had some upset stomach problems today that I am sure is due to a lot of different Meds they are giving him. He was in a good mood and poretty Perky for have some stomach Pain. His Phone # in his room is 870-508-3304 if you want to give him a call. He is so proud to get calls from all of his BOC Sisters and Brothers.

OK this thread is started and post here what you gotta say.

Thanks all;

Gene

2. Nanny_cat

Nanny_cat New Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    Thanks for the update post Gene, we appreciate it a bunch. We were looking through our gathering pictures today and there was one of you and John standing by our boat. That is one gathering we will never forget.

3. Tinboat

Tinboat New Member

State:
    Jonesboro, Arkansas
    Thanks for starting the thread Gene, and I want to thank all who donated their time,hard work and money to the ramp project.

4. scout

scout Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Thanks for keeping us posted Gene.

5. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    Thanks Gene for the update. Is money still needed?

6. bull_head

bull_head New Member

State:
    Laceyville, PA
    for keeping us informed on how our Brother JPB is doing

Prayers are contined on this end for him and his family

God Bless

7. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    4X4DodgeGuy;

The Ramp Project is completed and No Funds are needed for it. I am sure the family could use any help anyone wanted to do. Gail has not been able to get back to work yet. I will see If I can find their Home address and I will post it on here.

Thanks for your concern:

Gene

8. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Those that want to send a Card, Letter, or whatever:

JPB's address is:

John and Gail Baze
    Hc 80 Box 336A
    Harriet,AR 72639

Thanks;

Gene

9. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Gene thanks for the update,phone # an address.
    Loop

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    thanks for keeping us up to date gene. prayers sent for the baze family.

11. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Ok BOC Brothers and Sisters:

Below I am going to post a URL to the site where I have uploaded the Pics that I have so far on the BOC Ramp project for JPB. Thesae pics will show you what was done the first week end. The Finishing Pics I will post on that site when I get them in hand. Just click the link and it will take you there.

I woould like to thank all of the contributors from the BOC, You know who you are. Also Thanks to the Local Friends and Neighbors for their contibutions. I would also want to thank the BOC Brothers that did all the Hard work in Temps up around a 100 degrees. Jesse Lyons(Tatfish), Bill Baze(Rover) ,Dennis Stanley(SmellyCat), and Jon Saxon(Verotik) Did ALL the work and did a fine job. Also a Big Thank you to Steve Copeland at Miller's Hardware in Yellville, AR for Cutting us a great deal on lumber. Dennis Stanley Arranged that for us.

Go here for Pics www.akwolf.com/JPB/

Thanks for everything everybody:

Gene

12. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    Thanks for the update and the link. Some great pics hoss! That is what the BOC is really about.

13. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Gene great pics,just glad the BOC steped up an did what they could for a true brother.
    Loop

14. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Thanks Gene for the pictures. I can say one thing for sure, they sure built the ramp good and strong. It looks great and we are looking forward to seeing the finished ramp.

By the way, have you heard from John lately, how is he doing?

15. fishfanatic

fishfanatic New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thanks for the pics, and great job on the ramp.

16. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    How is everyone doing?Something like this is a family thing,and I hope things are geting better for all.My prayers are with them.peewee williams

17. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    OK I Finally got the pics(Ive had for two days) and now have them up on the site where you can see the rest of them. Sorry, but have been busy and can't seem to get all done that I need to. But I am caught up as we speak. Gail and the Family are gettin along as well as can be expected under what they have and are going through. Their computer got messed up again and this time I did the Dreaded "Format "C"". It is up and running now and I am sure that Gail will be in here posting more precise info than I can or know. For a look at the Pics click the URL below:

www.akwolf.com/JPB[/url} Thanks: Gene [/font][/b]

18. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    OK;

I finally got the pics I have had for two days onto the site for viewing. I have kinda been busier than a one legged in a butt kickin contest. But I am caught up now. Gail and the family are doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances. Their computer got messed up with spyware and etc. and haven't been able to get online. She brought it to me Monday and I got it back to her today. Formatted the "C" drive and reinstalled the OS and programs. She will be getting online tonite I imagine. I will let her bring you all up to speed on everything as she knows more pertinent information than I do. To view the pics click the URL below:

www.akwolf.com/JPB

Thanks;

Gene

19. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    Good looking porch and ramp!!!! GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!!! :thumbsup:

That building code is a bunch of bull!!! There ain't no way you can make me beleave a few 5/4 plank are as strong as a sheat of 3/4 plywood.Stuped codes like that are why I been fighting them for years over having building codes in my county.

20. sassafrass

sassafrass New Member

State:
    Big Flat AR.
    Well folks as all can see we have a pretty niffty porch and ramp. I really dont know how to say thank you to all that have helped with this. The ones that done the labor, the ones that donated and the good wishes from all, have really kept me and the family going.
    John has had another set back as when they went to put a pick line in (a semiperenant iv) they blew the vien in the left hand. the swelling and blood clot in the hand must go down before thay can do more rehab.
    He wishes to get home to see that great deck and ramp that the guys made for him.
    They have done another set of xrays and catscans and can not find any blockages to acount for is stomach problems. They believe that it is just the meds and stress so they are going to try to give him different meds one at a time tell they find the right comb. that will work for him.
    Mom and the kids are doing as well as can be with me gone all the time. Johns brother takes a turn staying with John when i have to be home for something like open house at school.
    Thanks everyone for Everything

keep those prayers and good wishes coming.
    Gail (sassy)