Joyride gone Bad

Discussion in 'Boat Safety' started by bownero, Jun 15, 2008.

1. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    please check out my post (JOYRIDE GONE BAD) in the General Conversation section of this forum. enclosed is some pictures of a boat that had slammed in to the dam of Johnson Lake in Nebraska. Luckily there was no major injuries or deaths as the result of this collision. Almost certain ALCOHOL played a major role in this accident!!

Attached Files:

2. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Mark,

Are sure that is not an air boat, just parked to take a brake:wink: That's bad luckey no one was hurt bad them sudden stops hurt, I was loading my boat Wed. and the water patrol had some fishermans arrested for BWI and in Alabama that a pettery stif fine

3. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Sure dont want to go for a ride, glad no body was hurt bad

4. Katfish Kern

Katfish Kern New Member

State:
    Florida
    Nice pics, I use to be a Marine Patrol Officer in the Keys. You should have seen some of the accidents we had down there. Most of the time it's alcohol. But you also have alot of people who have never been on a boat before. Now they go rent one, some fellas gives them a quick run down, and off they go. Not knowing the rules of the road or anything else, and then WHAMO! Someones going to the hospital.