Josh is now at Camp Anaconda in Iraq!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Believer, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    He e-mailed this morning to say that he is finally with his unit. He says that he is in one of the safest places in Iraq which makes me feel a little better.
    Hopefully he'll be able to get to the computer once in a while to keep us updated.

If any of you are at Camp Anaconda I would appreciate it if you'd look him up. I'm sure he would too. :big_smile:

2. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Eric, thanks for letting us know he is okay. God bless.

st

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hope and pray he stays safe and comes home safe.How long does he have to be over there? He will be in my prayers.:big_smile:

4. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Thanks for the update- when your off of American soil your still not safe! heck we ain't even safe on it! But, we will continue to keep Josh in our thoughts and prayers, as we do all our service men that they will come back to us safe!!

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for the update, prayers are sent to keep his butt safe.

6. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Thanks for letting us all know that Josh is safe. May God watch over Him and bring him home safe and sound!! J.D.

7. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    May God watch over him and he returns safe and whole at the end of his tour.

8. idolg

idolg New Member

State:
    Colfax, NC
    Thank God for men like Josh! I'm sure he will be looked after. Our prayers are with him and your family.

9. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Thanks again to you guys in the military for you are our best:big_smile:

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thanks Eric,I was wondering if he ever made it over there. You remember when you and I was at Qcy dam the other day you said you didn't know if he had made it to his unit yet or not. Glad to hear that he is in a fairly safe area (if there is such a place over there.)I know that made your whole family feel a little better. You tell little Brother that we are all praying for him and his whole unit.and hope they all come home safe. GOD BLESS and keep us up to date on how he is doing.

11. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thanks for the update. Prayers go out to Josh and his Unit for a safe return back home. As well to your family and the rest of the Soldiers family here back at home.

12. East

East New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Glad to see big brother has been keeping you all up to date on my progress. I finally got internet hooked up in my hooch so i'll be able to see whats going on here more often. Things are ok here, ive been doing tower guard detail for the last week and still have a week to go. Me and another guy work in the tower 4 hours on and twelve hours off, the shift length is good but it really screws my sleep schedule up. Nothing exciting has happened, mostly just farmers out in the fields. Some Iraqi children wlked by the tower and waved yesterdy, we waved back and then they started asking for candy, didn't have any to give them, we couldn't even if we did, not allowed, that was really the fist contact ive had with ny locals, it seems that most of them want us here. I want to say thank you to ll of you guys for all of your prayers and support, it really helps out on those days when i get homesick, especially now since its deer season and my brother (Believer) and cousin are out there having all the fun :big_smile: thanks again, i'll continue to keep you all posted, Josh

13. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    josh,
    i hope your days and nite are uneventful if you know what i mean.
    hope your stay there is short and you return home safe and sound
    thanks for your service.

14. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.

Hey bro, good to see you posting!
    God bless!

15. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Heres hoping for a boring time for you over there.

16. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    I'll 2nd that. Thanks for your service and Godspeed. I'm sure your brother was thinking about ya when he got that big 10pt. I bet you'll never let him hear the end of it.

17. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    Yea that place is great, Burger king, Pizza hut, PX, Subway, good place to be at deff. Been ther myself so I know fm exp.

18. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey man I got a couple freinds in Camp Anaconda. One of them is a member here. His screen name is Gremlin2489 but he cant post on here due to the situation he is in on the base but he can come on and brouse site at will. I will drop a message to via snail mail

19. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Good to see that you have made it on here once again. Good to hear that your doing ok and I too hope you have a very boring time over there. Thats means that your not getting any action and your safe. Hope it stays that way. God Bless ,keep us posted much as possible and stay safe.

20. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thank you Josh for your sacrifice for me and my family, you and all the men and women in the service are always in our prayers, hurry back and be careful over there.