Jordans point 7/10 7/11

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by rclark, Jul 12, 2009.

1. rclark

rclark New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Went to Jordan's Point Friday night :big_smile: Caught 1 Blue 32lbs and about a 4 ft Gar nose to tail:crazy: That's it:angry: We couldn't even find any big cats other than the one!! :confused2: Has anyone else been in that area this past week?? Do you think there still on the beds??

Randy

2. Moose24550

Moose24550 New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Went Saturday and only caught 2 in 10 hours. Didn't really see a lot going on.

3. bluecat69

bluecat69 New Member

State:
    Tupelo, MS
    We went out Friday and fished from noon to midnight and caught some smaller blues (nothing over 15lbs) but we did catch a 30lb flathead around 2pm on live eel. Most of the blues came off eels (cut or live). We used mullet, shad and eels fishing 3-30 foot of water.

4. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I keep threatening to go try the Pony Pasture. If I go,,,I'll post. I might just wonder down there to look at all the Latina honeys on the rocks sunbathing.

5. ramon06

ramon06 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I went and tried it 2 weeks ago, got a few killer hits on Blue gill, I thought about that long walk to the Z-Damn as the poster did. But I carry one more pole than him and a Bucket with live blue gills, I wasnt even gonna try that long walk, but I would with a buddy. Just gotta link up with some of you guys when you go. Maybe we should start announcing roll call trips just for our section, what do you guys think? On other subjects I dont think I would get much fishing done watching those sweet latina honeys sun bathing, or I'd lose alot of poles lol