Jon Boat 16'ft w/ 25 merc (95) set up for cat fishing/hunting- lots of accessories

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by alagnak, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alagnak

alagnak New Member

State:
    MN
    Hello and thanks for looking. I'm a member of too many fishing forums already- but not one dedicated to CAT FISHING.:smile2: Looking forward to reading up on things here. I wanted to post this on a cat board- no need for this boat to be carpeted, I want the next owner to get cat slime all over it too.

16 foot Flat bottom Grumman all welded Jon boat factory with no middle seats
    *Slight mod v bow. Hull in excellent condition
    1995 2 stroke 25 horse Mercury with electric start- runs and starts great- lower unit/skeg in great condition. No dings at all
    Mac's River prop guard- skeg guard (comes off with 4 bolts and improves speed 3-4 miles per hour)
    6 gallon poly gas can and gas line
    3 Swivel seats (2 low, one high w/lift) camo cordura removable covers with 4 mounting locations (two bow, one center, one rear bench)
    Mercury Hydraulic Power lift in box not even installed yet
    34 lb or 65 lb transom trolling motor (minnkota)
    Two deep cycle batteries with mounted battery boxes (one new battery)
    Cig power point plug
    Eagle Fishmark 320 graph
    LED Bow and Stern lights (removable)
    Removable anchor hold/bow spot light mount with spot lights (mounted with switch from front battery), 2 rear tie off cleats
    Rod holders (inside for travel)
    6 Rod holder bases, 4 movable mounts
    2 home made holders on transom (rods or net)
    Treated ply floor in rear, and where drivers feet and passengers feet sit
    Storage doors installed (from Cabelas) on bow deck and rear bench seat
    New tie strap and welded side guides
    Swivel tongue installed 2'' ball
    Bearing buddy bearings
    Three new trailer tires (one mounted spare)

*Some accessories are negotiable if you wish, just let me know if there is something you don't want/need. I'm flexible.
    *Serious buyers can meet me by appointment to run the boat in the south metro somewhere, no problem. Boat is located in Lakeville in my garage.

*Email me for a dozen more pictures or something you need to see more of

Thanks

Pete

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2009
  2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    All that writing and pics, and NO posted price?!! "They" always told me, when you have to ask the price, it's too much.

BB in SC

3. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    yeah what he said.whats the price???

4. alagnak

alagnak New Member

State:
    MN
    Good question! I had just wrote the list down and put it on local craigslist and the price goes in a seperate box- so forgot. Thanks for the reminder.

3900 OR best offer. Some accessories are negotiable along with meeting for pick up.

5. alagnak

alagnak New Member

State:
    MN
    For some reason I can't go back and ad in (Edit) the price to original post. A mod could do that if someone stops by.

Thanks

6. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Nice boat, the MN is the only bad thing. Thats a long haul for some of us. I'm sure you will find someone

7. alagnak

alagnak New Member

State:
    MN
    Yes, SOME of you. There are cat nuts on here from up north here as well. We have some cats here that will hold their own too.:wink:

8. nitemare_63

nitemare_63 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    where at in MN do you live?

9. alagnak

alagnak New Member

State:
    MN
    30 miles south of the Twin cities. Meeting in between could be talked about.

10. geezer

geezer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I looked at the pictures of your boat, and it seems to be a pretty nice little boat. I have yet to see a price. Might you enlighten us?

Thanks,

Geezer

11. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    His 2nd or 3rd post said $3900 OBO.

12. alagnak

alagnak New Member

State:
    MN
    I already put it locally here at 3500 obo so thats what its at right now. Apparently I don't have the rules memorized and admin took my email and phone number off there- I'm not sure what the principal is behind this- not being able to communicate but.........And I would have edited the first post so you do not have to read others to find the price but there is no option for me to edit my own post? What if I wanted to add or take off something, or change the price as I did. Oh well.

Yep. 3500 obo

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.