join us

Discussion in 'ARIZONA RIVERS TALK' started by bigfisher17, Apr 29, 2009.

1. bigfisher17

bigfisher17 New Member

State:
    arizona
    join us This saturday 5/2/09 for a overnight gathering AT HORSESHOE DAM meet some catfish enthusiasts catch some fish relax with some family and friends and have a great time. any questions or answers PM me for phone numbers. please R.S.V.P. to try and get everyone a camp spot!!!!

BRING YOUR OWN STUFF PLEASE!!!!!
    :wink:

2. bcook73

bcook73 New Member

State:
    arizona
    HAVENT BEEN TO HORSESHOE FOR AWHILE , HOW IS THE ROAD UP THERE DO U NEED A TRUCK IVE BEEN IN A CAR IN THE PAST NOT SURE IF IT IS THE SAME.... THANKS

3. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Gonna try and make it,might be interesting!

4. Waterdawg

Waterdawg New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Sounds like fun, wish I could make it but I already have plans.

5. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Hey Christian, Sounds like it would be a good get together, I can't make it, I am out of town. Thanks!

6. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    I tried to get up to that lake last year, but had to turn around because the road was in such bad shape. I was pulling my 25ft pontoon boat trailer. I bet it would be easier if you had a smaller boat..

Good luck and make sure you get lots of pictures of giant cats!

7. azhunter23

azhunter23 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Just wondering how the turn out was? Any luck?

8. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Yea, hey, did you guys make it back??:big_smile:

9. bigfisher17

bigfisher17 New Member

State:
    arizona
    it was terrible we went out friday instead of saturday he said he forgot about a meeting so we had to go friday and then his wife had to come then we had to go back and get a bed for her then her friend wanted to come 3 members were planning on goin could not get a hold of them though never been to horseshoe dam b4 no spots were open at the dam had to go a mile down stream didnt even get there after that chinese fire drill was over we arrived there at 12:30 at night couldnt see a thing in a car with women yappin at us so it went terribly . this week im getting my license and my truck and thats that with women in a car this next trip i plan will be a lot more put together

10. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    sorry, but know what i would of said.
    gary

11. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Wow,, Hmm, I ,, LMAO,, don't know,, LOL,,, Sounds ,, horrible,,,:eek:oooh::big_smile:

All, I can say,, Logistics,, Key to a successful outing!!:tounge_out:

12. bigfisher17

bigfisher17 New Member

State:
    arizona
    this next one i want to plan will be a lot more put together now that i know what it takes to setup a gathering

13. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Hi Christian,
    Good for you on trying to put something together,, sounds like some things were a bit out of your control or something,, but, I had to laugh!!
    If we ever get to hook up for some fishin' I can share some catastrophies as well!!
    Good luck on the next endeavor,
    Greg

14. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    I was absolutely down with going to Horse Shoe. I was out slamming Flatties Friday night, In fact caught a 10LB and 25 LB Flathead. Vinny and myself, were packed Sat Morning ready to go! Then comes the phone call, that they went Friday night instead of Saturday, BLAH............

15. bigfisher17

bigfisher17 New Member

State:
    arizona
    im so sorry vinny and rob this next trip will be more together and i hope you guys dont think im a flaky person im at the mercy of someone drivin.i really want to go with you guys:sad2:

16. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    christian, come to the blythe gathering. no one gets upset, finds faults, or blames. and even some catch fish. you tried and did a good job trying.... keep up the good work.
    of the few i've gone to,the rule seems to be this. this is where it is. this is day, where we are at, what we are doing. some can make it, some cannot. it works.
    gary

17. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Yeah dude, come on out to Blythe! The streach of river at Mayflower realy is something special.
    ~A

18. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Oh hell Chirstian we are not Mad! you put together a get together, and it just didnt work out, no biggie, things happen! We happened to go out to a spot here locally and whip up on some decent size flatties (5-25 lbs) once it was cancelled