Join The BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, Apr 11, 2009.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i see all you pepple visiting this site all the time i would like to ask you to join the BOC you wont regret it as you see thear is somthing hear for every one some of the nicest pepple you will ever talk to hear need to learn catfishing or anything else thear is some one hear that can tell you what you need to know and this is the best place on the net to just hange out so come on give us the chance to be a friend and im betting you end up thinking of some of us as family

2. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    I see you lurking behind that keyboard, pairing from behind that screen. there you are, i see you, Yea you. the one who is just a number and not a name, Hey " guest # what ever" you like what your see? you have something to add, or maybe would like to even reply to some thread or make one saying how that big fish got away, or how to make that apple pie you grand mother use to make? We her at the B.O.C. like to share our ideas and information with each other. The B.O.C. is not just another site, it is more than just information, many of the members here are like family to each other. Next time you open a page and read posts take a look at the who is making it, it's not a face of a cartoon, or some pet, this who making the post. Lurking in the dark is no fun Join in and let us hear what you have to say, give us some ideas, stories, or your grandmothers apple pie secret recipe.

3. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    as a newer member myself i was scared at first just logging in a few times and then it was a few more next thing you know i was signing up as a new member .topsarge will help you threw the process he is pretty cool.ounce your here just bounce around and post some ask any question about the outdoors espeacially catfishing all the way to boat building .you can find a answer .the people on here will help make you a better catter i promise . so dont be scared to sign in look at my hat you think im scared :smile2:

4. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    You wannabees, the legal ones, ignore Catoon. I'll show ya where his den is and you can walk around that. Don't be scared, somebody on here will tell ya about anything you want to know, just ask BG about anything when you get real brave.

5. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    only a few posts? come on put some effort in this and lets see some new member here. What you scared of? no you won't get put on a spam list or have someone trying to sell you a time share, What you will get is fellowship with a great bunch of people who enjoy many of the things you enjoy, in fact you may even learn something you did not know, or maybe you may share something we did not know, the only thing is you put forth a little effort on your part by registering, then you get to have all the features the rest of us here have, Have you looked at the photo gallery or the library how about the hall of fame? maybe you can put some of your stuff there too, Now just go to the tag above that says registration click on it and then fill in the info and thats it, can't wait to read what you have to say. jeff

6. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Jeff said it right no spam alowed hear so you dont have that to worie about but you stand to gane a lot of friends and info so come on in sit a spell join us for a good time we dont bite but mabe we can teach you how to get bit by a big ol kitty :cool2: