Johnstown/Kenton

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Slatebar, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    Is anyone going to the Johnstown or Kenton festivites this year. I plan to hit Johnstown looking for a Model 12, 16ga. I would love to go on up to Kenton and watch the dogs but don't think I will be able to do both.

2. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    yep, will at Johnstown Swappers day .... Garry-

3. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    ill be at swappers day at least one day

4. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    if ya see a gas truck at shelly's marathon deliverying a load it may be me give me a hollar:big_smile:

5. bullfish

bullfish Member

State:
    dunkirk ohio
    kentons not having its trialsany more check out thereweb site. the owner said its postponed indefintly.

6. ohiocattin15

ohiocattin15 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    yep, the old coon chase at kenton is over :( they moved the dog trials to the allen county fair grounds, i lived about a mile away from the coon chase, once they took away the beer and guns it all went downhill, lol

7. RIVERRUNT

RIVERRUNT New Member

State:
    reynoldsburg ohio
    Yeah they finally found out alcohol and gunpowder dont mix well.The last time i was there which was years ago,somebody was stabbed and another shot.Johnstown this year has 700 dealers i heard and theres dealers that used to set up at kenton.i have two spots there lots 91,92 which are marked by small orange discs on the grass.Im two aisles from the the main gate on the left of it or actually row 4 from the fence.If you make it there stop by and say hello

8. RIVERRUNT

RIVERRUNT New Member

State:
    reynoldsburg ohio
    I forgot to add that theres a guy next to me that has a nice i think its a 2005 nissan four stroke 9.9 motor for a grand.they changed horsepower limit on his home lake and bought a bigger motor.if i had some mad money i would be interested.just thought i would pass the deal on.Officially dont open till saturday but i think you can enter tomorrow am or tell them your helping me set up on lots 91,92