John Redmond

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by duckgetr, May 21, 2007.

1. duckgetr

duckgetr New Member

State:
    Kansas
    fished redmond this weekend. we ran lines and fished below the dam in a boat. we didnt catch any flats runnin lines. we were surprised. we put them all around the log jam. has anyone else ever had luck around redmond. just wonderin. below the dam was a success. fishin with shad you got a bite about every 2 minutes. fun times. defenately the place to be when they are letting a lot of water out.

2. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    What side of the outlet do they let the water out? The website says they are letting out 2000 cfs. Is that enough for the whites,cats,wipers,and sauger to come up to the dam. Never fished down there before , looking for some help. Thanks. :big_smile:

3. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    hit redmond, melvern, & pamona spillways today......... nothin:confused2: i think its the weather but im no expert

4. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    This cold front sucks.Maybe rain and warmer weather this week will be enough to turn em on.

5. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Damn JJ, you hit all the places I hit today. I didnt get anything either. Im about to go out right now. Might go to Hillsdale and try for some Walleye. Not sure though, may end up catfishing somewhere. :big_smile:

6. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i tried to call ya earlier bout 3:30. good luck if ya go out tonight.

7. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Yeah I was sleeping. I had to catch up a little.