Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAD A OPERTUNITY TO TALK TO JOHN AT CABELAS STORE ON SUNDAY. I SAT IN ON HIS SEMINAR AND HE OPPENED IT UP BY TELLING EVERYONE THAT DH IS A TWEENKIE EATING FOOL!!!!...... LOL...FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MISSED HIS SEMINAR YOU MISSED A DAY FULL OF GREAT INFORMATION. I JUST WANTED TO THANK JOHN AGAIN FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SHOW UP IN ST. LOUIS AND LET SOME OF US PICK HIS BRAIN APART.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Alright Jason, you let the cat out of the Bag, so now you HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT ALL HE SAID. :smile2: You cant leave us hangin like that dude. Come on, spill the beans. :smile2:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ALL THE INFO SHARED WITH US WAS TOP SECRET I COULD TELL YOU BUT THEN I WOULD HAVE TO KI......... WELL YOU KNOW, BUT BOB IF YOU WANT TO KNOW I WILL SHARE WITH YOU, I KNOW YOU NEED ALL THE HELP YOU CAN GET!!:tounge_out::smile2::wink::big_smile:

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Come on SECRETS Jason, SECRETS. John dont even share secrets with me. Post it up or well bash on your unmercifully. :smile2::smile2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.