JOHN JAMISON -N- DH

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by katcatchingfool, Mar 3, 2008.

1. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    I HAD A OPERTUNITY TO TALK TO JOHN AT CABELAS STORE ON SUNDAY. I SAT IN ON HIS SEMINAR AND HE OPPENED IT UP BY TELLING EVERYONE THAT DH IS A TWEENKIE EATING FOOL!!!!...... LOL...FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MISSED HIS SEMINAR YOU MISSED A DAY FULL OF GREAT INFORMATION. I JUST WANTED TO THANK JOHN AGAIN FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SHOW UP IN ST. LOUIS AND LET SOME OF US PICK HIS BRAIN APART.

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Alright Jason, you let the cat out of the Bag, so now you HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT ALL HE SAID. :smile2: You cant leave us hangin like that dude. Come on, spill the beans. :smile2:

3. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    ALL THE INFO SHARED WITH US WAS TOP SECRET I COULD TELL YOU BUT THEN I WOULD HAVE TO KI......... WELL YOU KNOW, BUT BOB IF YOU WANT TO KNOW I WILL SHARE WITH YOU, I KNOW YOU NEED ALL THE HELP YOU CAN GET!!:tounge_out::smile2::wink::big_smile:

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Come on SECRETS Jason, SECRETS. John dont even share secrets with me. Post it up or well bash on your unmercifully. :smile2::smile2:

5. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Yep post up, I can only imagine what someone with photoshop could do with this mug.:smile2:

[​IMG]

6. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    SORRY GUYS I SWORE!! LYNUS TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT WITH THE PHOTO SHOP