Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just got off the phone with John.

For those that dont know him, He is one of the best tournament anglers in the country. For those that saw him at Uncle Sci Fi you know what kind of speaker he is. He knows catfish, and he knows how to put them in the boat when no one else can.

John is promising to make it well worth everyone's time to come see his seminars. I'm totally bummed I cant be there as when John Jamison talks about fishing, I know my ears are tuned in when he gives advice.

If you have a couple of hours free please go check out one of Mr Jamisons seminars and post up what you find out.

Here is Johns Schedule at the Cabelas Retail Store in Hazelwood, Missouri

Saturday March 01st

Seminar at 5:00 pm.

Sunday March 02nd

Seminars at 11:00 am and then again at 2:00 pm.

Guys, get out and go hear a Real Professional talk about his experiences on the river and how to target and catch catfish. You wont regret it.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agreed. IF you go hear John speak, please please mention the fact that you heard he has a brother named Twinkie Simcox, and ask if the rumor is true. :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think I would rather fish the dollar tournament than do seminars. Your on Bob see you on the water! Just kidding. Thanks for posting this and hope to see some of you there. Good luck on the tournament tomorrow. Twinkie Man may even show up sometime over the weekend. LOL John

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
John you can just ride in my boat for a little while. Heck I won't be out there for very long. I can have you back in plenty of time for the seminar. Plus the whole theme of my fishing on Saturday is to beat the daylights out of the nocatfishbob. When we win I will split the 10 dollar prize pool with you, the money isn't great but I bet the look on Bob's face will be priceless.:wink:

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice try Linus, you snake. :smile2::smile2::smile2::wink:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
John you can just ride in my boat for a little while. Heck I won't be out there for very long. I can have you back in plenty of time for the seminar. Plus the whole theme of my fishing on Saturday is to beat the daylights out of the nocatfishbob. When we win I will split the 10 dollar prize pool with you, the money isn't great but I bet the look on Bob's face will be priceless.:wink:
and the reality of what Rynus has gotten himself into finally begins to set in as he starts grasping for straws....soon you'll hear he has decided to take that open seat in Cuz's boat.....lol:smile2:

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And yet another one is on to the Linus Game Plan. He's scramblin like ol Brady in the Superbowl. LMAO

·
Registered
452 Posts
Guys, I wish I could come up there and hear John again. I was at Sci-Fi's when John spoke, and that was just for a few minutes. He is a very knowledgable person when it comes to catfishing.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I now know that I may be in trouble, the word on the street is that ole Bob knows of a honey hole that his friend caught around 300 lbs out of. I am on to you Bob, if you are going to get into them at least make sure Willie catches a new PB HAWG!

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Sounds like 'Ol Ryanus is getting a little skeeeereeed. I could be wrong though...I mean I have been wrong before!:smile2::wink:

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here is Johns Schedule at the Cabelas Retail Store in Hazelwood, Missouri

Sunday March 02nd

Seminars at 11:00 am and then again at 2:00 pm.

Guys, get out and go hear a Real Professional talk about his experiences on the river and how to target and catch catfish. You wont regret it.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Well did anyone get to see Mr. Jamison's seminar today? I wish that I could have made it up there but after fishing for so long yesterday I wasn't about to get my way today. I did get to hear him speak at the KY get together but I am sure he dished out a few more secrets today.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.