John Jamison at Cabelas Tomorrow and Sunday

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Hey guys, just got off the phone with John.

For those that dont know him, He is one of the best tournament anglers in the country. For those that saw him at Uncle Sci Fi you know what kind of speaker he is. He knows catfish, and he knows how to put them in the boat when no one else can.

John is promising to make it well worth everyone's time to come see his seminars. I'm totally bummed I cant be there as when John Jamison talks about fishing, I know my ears are tuned in when he gives advice.

If you have a couple of hours free please go check out one of Mr Jamisons seminars and post up what you find out.

Here is Johns Schedule at the Cabelas Retail Store in Hazelwood, Missouri

Saturday March 01st

Seminar at 5:00 pm.

Sunday March 02nd

Seminars at 11:00 am and then again at 2:00 pm.

Guys, get out and go hear a Real Professional talk about his experiences on the river and how to target and catch catfish. You wont regret it.

2. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Go and give him heck!

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Agreed. IF you go hear John speak, please please mention the fact that you heard he has a brother named Twinkie Simcox, and ask if the rumor is true. :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Saw him at K.C. Cabela's a week or so ago, really information.

5. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    For those of you that go to Cabelas. Tell John its a good thing he is there and not in the dollar tourny cause he would leave a couple of dollars poorer.

6. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

Bob, you care to make a 'signature' bet with Mr. Jamison???:eek:oooh:

If so.......:worship::worship::worship:

7. kansas bluecatter

kansas bluecatter New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I think I would rather fish the dollar tournament than do seminars. Your on Bob see you on the water! Just kidding. Thanks for posting this and hope to see some of you there. Good luck on the tournament tomorrow. Twinkie Man may even show up sometime over the weekend. LOL John

8. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    John you can just ride in my boat for a little while. Heck I won't be out there for very long. I can have you back in plenty of time for the seminar. Plus the whole theme of my fishing on Saturday is to beat the daylights out of the nocatfishbob. When we win I will split the 10 dollar prize pool with you, the money isn't great but I bet the look on Bob's face will be priceless.:wink:

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Nice try Linus, you snake. :smile2::smile2::smile2::wink:

10. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    and the reality of what Rynus has gotten himself into finally begins to set in as he starts grasping for straws....soon you'll hear he has decided to take that open seat in Cuz's boat.....lol:smile2:

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    And yet another one is on to the Linus Game Plan. He's scramblin like ol Brady in the Superbowl. LMAO

12. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    I'll be there on Sunday at 2. I'm pretty sure my dad's gonna come up too.

13. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    Guys, I wish I could come up there and hear John again. I was at Sci-Fi's when John spoke, and that was just for a few minutes. He is a very knowledgable person when it comes to catfishing.

14. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I now know that I may be in trouble, the word on the street is that ole Bob knows of a honey hole that his friend caught around 300 lbs out of. I am on to you Bob, if you are going to get into them at least make sure Willie catches a new PB HAWG!

15. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Sounds like 'Ol Ryanus is getting a little skeeeereeed. I could be wrong though...I mean I have been wrong before!:smile2::wink:

16. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    The way I am feeling about this one, even John Jamison cant help Ryanus,THE MOUTH. I wll prolly go get me a nice big steak and all the trimmiings with all the money I will win today.

17. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Bob....Bob......Bob...:roll_eyes::tounge_out::smile2::big_smile::crazy::roll_eyes:

18. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I see you are back from your fishing trip but don't see any posts on the dollar tourney thread yet. Please tell me you at least have a fish to post?:crazy:

Ryan? Details my man............:smile2:

19. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Here is Johns Schedule at the Cabelas Retail Store in Hazelwood, Missouri

Sunday March 02nd

Seminars at 11:00 am and then again at 2:00 pm.

Guys, get out and go hear a Real Professional talk about his experiences on the river and how to target and catch catfish. You wont regret it.

20. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Well did anyone get to see Mr. Jamison's seminar today? I wish that I could have made it up there but after fishing for so long yesterday I wasn't about to get my way today. I did get to hear him speak at the KY get together but I am sure he dished out a few more secrets today.