Joey Logano

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Phil Washburn, May 28, 2008.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
  2. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    sliced bread. thats what I have heard.
    smokey

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I hear he's the Real Deal, we will see.

4. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    going to be interesting

5. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    he is starting out with a very good car. it will be interesting to see how he does with a field of good drivers to work through.

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well 6th aint a win but darn good for the first run i would say.:wink:

7. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I'd say 6th is pretty darn good for a first run, considering the company....

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I'd have to agree with Mike. Now we know who'll step into Tony's seat if/when he leaves. I see a lot of potential in that guy!:cool2:

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    sometimes beginners luck. sometimes not. i sure thought harvick would be something spectaciular after winning his third.

but hes not. sure hes a good driver just didnt turn out to be the second comming of gordon. seems busch has taken over that role,lmao.

time will tell this kids future. i read a lot of articles and there are a lot of good drivers backing his skills.

10. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    well joey is on the pole for his second race.....that doesn't sound much like luck...good drivers and good cars sit on poles...a poor car or driver can win a race with luck. we'll see. hope i have a chance to see the kid at work tonite:wink::big_smile:

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ryan newman sits on many poles. but is not much for a contender to win titles.

time will tell. but looking all diamonds for now. as i said before. hes got the attention of some top drivers. but remember steve park caught dale sr's attention. but in cup was just not competitive.

solid finishes will tell the tale. and last week was a good en.:wink:

12. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    no streak for the young cat yet. hes many laps down. i was cooking supper and missed why he fell back . assume a tire or accident. time will tell. two poles and a 6th in two races says a lot though.

13. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i missed that too, Jeremy...he was leading and i did a couple of honey doos and he was out.....somebody want to fill us in on that?

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    looking good. 4 to go. 2.6 second lead. 3 to go.

2 to go!!!

1 TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHITE FLAG IS UP

2.5 SECOND LEAD

CHECKERD FLAG!!!!!!!!!!

JOEY WINS. CONGRATS

TO BAD KYLE WRECKED. MIGHT HAVE HAD A PHOTO FINISH. JOEY GOT IT. BUT HIS ONLY COMPITION WAS OUT OF RACE.

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    That was great! Logano is gonna be a force before long. He has pure raw talent for driving. Congrats to him for his first win in only his 3rd race!!!:cool2::big_smile:

16. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    well, it certainly didnt take him long to get inti victory lane. Will probably be in a cup car before long

17. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

didn't look raw to me, John:wink:
    the boy looks pretty smooth:big_smile:

and wasn't it great to see the wild child phenom put it in the fence trying to catch Joey?:smile2:
    especially after kylie took out Hornaday the day before. nascar should DQ kyle for that stunt.:angry:

18. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    100% agreement with you Phil!!! Instead of raw talent, you are right, he is smooth, calm and collected. I can't wait to see him in a cup car, I figure he'll run a few Cup races this year and possibly a full time ride next year If he keeps this greatness up!!!

I loved seeing Kyle B. into the fence by himself. That was too dam funny!:wink::smile2::smile2::smile2: