Job Openings.....Serious inquiries only!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by RamRod, Aug 21, 2008.

1. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    The company I work for is hiring right now in several states as shown below. If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for a job you will need to go here and look up job request 33091. Be sure to type in employee referral and you can use me as a referral. If you do, just shoot me a pm letting me know you did it. Thanks brothers and sisters for your time and I know you'll love the job, I do!:big_smile:

Here's the areas we're currently hiring for, if interested, please apply ASAP as we're calling possible candidates starting tomorrow and next week for possible interviews.

Chicago, IL
    Birmingham, AL - Part time
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Richmond, VA
    Raleigh, NC
    Washington, DC area
    Pittsburg, PA
    NY City area
    Philadelphia, PA

Description: Choose DAVACO

If you aspire to be the best at what you do and want to be a part of a dynamic company, then DAVACO is the place for you! With a double-digit annual growth rate and an expanding list of services, DAVACO continues to add new and exciting corporate and field associate positions across the country. Now is your chance to join the leading retail service provider and grow your career with us.

JOB DESCRIPTION

DAVACO is currently seeking a Product Merchandiser who performs general merchandising scopes of work on assigned projects either individually or as part of a crew being led by a Superintendent. General, hands on merchandising knowledge is required including but limited to: The ability to read, interpret and execute client plan-o-grams, fixture demolition/assembly, light carpentry skills a plus. The ability to perform defined scope of work within a “live environment” is essential and required.
    Experience: • Increase sales within the category by building strong relationships with store management and associates.
    • Keep inventory to 99% service level
    • Maintain / repair all displays, ensure install of all current POP and planogram integrity.
    • Straighten and down stock on every store visit, climbing ladders as necessary.
    • Work all new freight and generate orders
    • Report all issues immediately to Project Manager
    • Conduct weekly / monthly product knowledge classes to new Lowe’s associates including contractor / commercial sales.
    • Possess strong verbal, organizational and written communication skills, ability to present to customers; as well as be proficient in Microsoft Office products, i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
    • Attend high profile events such as contractor night, breakfasts, New Store Openings, etc.
    • Provide superior on the aisle customer assistance
    • Implement closet design, add on upgrade purchases and create additional end caps or cross merchandising opportunities
    • Detailed store visit reporting via Internet required.
    • Must be willing and able to pass a background check.
    • Must be willing and able to pass a drug screen test
    • Must have the ability to lift 40 lbs. without assistance
    • Must have reliable transportation, proof of insurance and valid driver's license.
    • Ability to work a flexible schedule (possible overnights)
    • Travel to/from projects as specified and required for defined # of days
    • One (1) year minimum related experience a must!
    • Maintaining at all times a positive and professional attitude and approach as a representative of the company
    • Adherence to all DAVACO / NCS company policies & procedure
    • Being a team player
    • Timely completion and submission of all required timesheets, expense & mileage reports
    • Practicing on the job safety at all times
    • Practicing quality control on all self performed items throughout assigned project
    • Execution of assigned portions of project exactly to plans and specifications provided
    • Completing all required post project items as directed including surveys, pictures and all applicable paperwork
    • Ensuring individually or as part of a crew, a clean, complete & finished turnover exceeding client expectations
    Education:
    Compensation:
    Comments: About DAVACO
    Based in Dallas, Texas, DAVACO is the leading national provider of retail services, specializing in the quality management and execution of high-volume rollouts, retrofits, resets and new stores. Our range of services include: Real estate, design, store and marketing surveys, project management, project

2. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    I used to do this kind of work for 5 years. We did store resets mostly in Lowes, but we've had contracts with michaels crafts, office depot, pet-co,advacned auto....and a bunch of others. plan-o-grams, p.o.p and the whole deal....lol. Any part time work in Atlanta? lol

3. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Only jobs in the areas mentioned. I can't believe nobody needs a job?

4. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Locations are not close to me.

5. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    yeah,they are just a little bit out of my reach,i drive too far as it is now,lol

6. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Bumping this one back up, trying to help out a fellow member that may live close to any of the areas mentioned. Get your application in now to be considered and use me as a referral!:big_smile:

7. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    i wish it was closer to me but b ham is to far to drive, i do need a job