Job in KCK

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by 320hotrod, Jul 18, 2009.

1. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    With reading so many posts about unemployed, hard working people out there, I almost feel obligated to post this. The company I work for is looking for a mechanic with welding skills. It is posted at monster.com, search for keywords "multi-skilled maintenance mechanic" in zip code 66105 for more information. Good luck and stay focused on the future to those looking, things will come around.

2. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    wow thats quite a list of job dutys :crazy:

3. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Lotas of words, really. It doesn't mention morning break, coffee break, breakfast break, mid morning coffee break, brunch break, pre-lunch planning break, lunch, after lunch coffee.....I think you get the picture:wink:
    The biggest thing is the safety culture, lotsa PPE required. But on the other hand, very safe place to work. Not an overly taxxing job, and not a dirty job, and pay starts somewhere mid 20's/hr, pretty good me thinks.

4. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    sounds about right for maintenance fix somethin then take a break to think about break :smile2: i dont think id qualify sence i didnt know what they were talking about + i would only want part time to go with my other part time with free benifits. but im pretty shure i remember how to weld:wink: