jimmy jons

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, May 28, 2008.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    next time yall eat there get a gargantuan with double everything. if anyone finishes it i will be amazed cuz im lookin at one right now and its humongous.. it weighs about 3 pounds before you start eating in and im a 4th of the way done and im already gettin kinda full.. haha​

2. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Oh yea, I love those! Tons of meat and provalone, the sub rolls are awsome too. The J.J. franchises here in Terre Haute, Indiana closed up :angry:.

3. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Never heard of them ,but sounds good

4. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    jimmy jons is like subway except better.. its 50 times faster and the sandwiches are so good that you dont need to toast them.. best sandwich franchise out there in my opinion

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i went there once. $6.00 for sammie and soda. NO CHIPS!:angry: was the first and last.

6. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    i love jimmy jons. best sammies ever. its the bread they use. i always get a #4 with cheese

7. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Can't say I ever tried them either... Been to blimpies and subway naturally. Wouldn't mind trying a new sub joint for sure.

8. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sounds like a pretty good sandwhich with me if its real big I know I wouldnt be able to finish I cant eat a whole lot, lol but im sure that it would be worth a try sometime.

9. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    The best Sub joint in my opion by far Larry's Giant Subs I know they are in Fla and Ga. and a few other states but try one if you get the chance I love the large Big One yummmmy

10. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    theres one in Fairview, hupp. try it dude, you wont be dissapointed. its WAY better than subway.

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

:smile2: Wil! I was reading your original thread starter post, sittin' here thinkin'...."Okay, so it's a restaurant, but what the HECK is a gargantuan?" Then Bear got me straightened out by saying it was a sub place.

I thought JimmyJon's was in Liberty, SC (where our BOC brother JimmyJonny lives :big_smile:).

Subs are yummy imo. Although we don't have JimmyJon's here in my area, my take on sub sandwiches can be found in the following link. (I do think double meat is good though. I like bread, but regarding subs....sometimes the amount of bread overpowers the fillings.)

www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52576

12. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    Tanya, i would eat day old jimmyjons bread without any fillings at all. its that good.

13. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    of course im a little biased. my roommate is a manager there. i eat it for free.
    heres what my fridge looks like!

Attached Files:

14. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    well it looks like ur feedin urself pretty well.. jimmy bread.. soda pop.. and beer... ya i bet ur livin the good like haha

15. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I used to live on Jimmy John's when I was in college at SIU Carbondale. Great stuff!!