Jimmy Houston is a fraud !!!

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by 007, Aug 20, 2007.

1. 007

007 New Member

State:
    IL.
  2. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Hello Jim. Welcome to the BOC. I hope you really enjoy it. There is an enormous wealth of helpful catfishing information here.

Yes. Jimmy Houston is in that video & it's very unsportsmanlike. We beat this horse to death already, just before you got here.

Glad you're here though & Hope to hear some good fishin' stories from you.

3. 007

007 New Member

State:
    IL.
    I just saw the video today,could'nt beleive it.It's funny what money will do to some people

4. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I wonder if he reads any posts?:eek:oooh:

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Welcome to the BOC Jim!!!
    Yes, you are absolutely correct about the conclusion that you have come to about him. People look up to people like him and, doing things like this will only prove to further hurt his carreer. He has let the almighty dollar rule his actions for far to long.

6. south_va_fisherman

south_va_fisherman New Member

State:
    Muddy Cross, Virginia
    I think what he was involved in is just digusting and cruel.

7. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    i agree he is a pos... welcome to the boc. where everybody is kooler than jimmy h.

8. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
  9. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    JD. Be careful!!!!!:smile2::wink:I am a Jimmy H and as far as I know NOBODY is cooler than me.:eek:oooh::roll_eyes:The other guy does have more money!!!!!!!:smile2:

10. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    my badd jim

i would rep you for that but i have to spread it.:cool2:

11. riverdawg-1

riverdawg-1 New Member

State:
    salem, va
    Thats not hunting. Jimmy Houston is an idiot! I saw a segment of his show a while back when he was catfishing. They were catching 30-60# blues. He kept telling the audience how big the channel cats he was catching were.

12. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    He's even more of a jerk in person! He tried to "shove" me out of the way of a display once at a boat show so he could get up to it and see it. He thought he had more right than I did. I wanted to deck him but used restraint. I just shoved him back and told him to wait his turn. Guess I missed a golden opportunity for all sportsmen!

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    As they say oppertunity only knocks once, LOL!!!

14. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Yea, I know, I know:sad2:

15. Ed Lacy

Ed Lacy New Member

State:
    Modesto, Ca
    What does this say about the polititions in the states where they introduced the legislation to legitimize what is happening. :angry: You can boycott J.H. (don't watch his shows and don't buy the products he endorses) and vote the scumbags polititions out of office.

16. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I was sick when I saw this footage. I agree with boycotting everything associated with JH and sending e-mails to ESPN to drop his show.

17. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I"ve been boycotting him for years! I won't watch his shows, or go to his store, which is clost to were I live. He's got nothing I need, merchandise, OR knowlege!!!!!!!!!

18. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    and people wonder why i like bill dance better

19. Ed Lacy

Ed Lacy New Member

State:
    Modesto, Ca
    This is the only way to get his attention. In the wallet. He evidently has no morals in his "sportsmans" body.
    If it wasn't for websites like this, we'd never know about these kind of things.

20. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I don't want to start an argument, but he's by no means a "sportsman"! He's a buisness man, and only into this for himself, not to better the sport or wildlife!

Like the other post though, Bill Dance is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! He'll actually fish a variety of fish and his out takes and bloopers are the best!LOL