JIM ZORN

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by JCOMBS919, Sep 30, 2009.

SHOULD JIM ZORN BE FIRED????

1. YES, GET OUT OF TOWN!!

2. NO, LETS SEE HOW THE REST OF THE SEASON GOES.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JCOMBS919

JCOMBS919 New Member

State:
    COUNTRY CITY, NC
    I'VE BEEN A SKINS FAN MY WHOLE LIFE WHICH HAS BEEN PRETTY TOUGH FOR YEARS NOW!!! LAST WEEK WE LOST TO THE LIONS WHO HAVENT WON A GAME FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS!!! I PERSONALLY THINK IT'S TIME FOR US TO LOOK FOR A REPLACEMENT FOR JIM ZORN! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK????

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    John Gruden, Dave Wannstadt, and Rod Marinelli had the same problem, their team did not provide them with an adequate QB that is needed to win.

Instead of getting rid of Zorn, they should think about getting rid of Jason Campbell. He has had teams with great defenses and has done nothing! A mediocre QB which Campbell is who has good defense around him should win. Ask Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, and Ben Rottenberger!:wink::smile2:

3. JCOMBS919

JCOMBS919 New Member

State:
    COUNTRY CITY, NC
    I AGREE WITH SOME OF WHAT YOU SAID, I HAVE NEVER BEEN A COMPLETE BELIEVER IN CAMPBELL BUT THE MAN THREW FOR 340 YARDS LAST WEEK!!! IT ALL GOES BACK TO THE BAD CALLS BY JIM ZORN, WHETHER IT'S GOING FOR IT ON 4TH DOWNS WHEN WE SHOULD KICK A FIELD GOAL OR ONLY GIVING PORTIS 12 CARRIES. THE TOP POSTION THE MAN HAD BEFORE COMING TO D.C. IS QB COACH!!!!!!!! NOW HE IS HEAD COACH CALLING PLAYS, COME ON NOW THAT JUST SOUNDS..................:angry::angry::angry::angry:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Aaron Brooks of the Saints used to throw for 400 yards every sunday.

Zorn is a good QB coach. Didn't he turn Hasselbeck into a something? As in Jason Campbell's and Jamarcus Russell's case, you can teach a young dog old tricks.:wink:

5. JCOMBS919

JCOMBS919 New Member

State:
    COUNTRY CITY, NC

I AGREE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY HE IS A GOOD QB COACH

NOT A HEAD COACH THAT SHOULD BE CALLING PLAYS

6. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    WHO?

7. Fletchhunter

Fletchhunter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Zorn does not have the experience to be a head coach, maybe some day, not now

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Jim Zorn - Redskins! Who cares! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

9. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    They have the same record as the Lions and Steelers!:smile2::smile2::wink:

10. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    I dont think Cambell is that bad he had some really good looking plays last year. I dont think it helps that his fans are booing him and the team every other play. Look what happened to vince young. The mental game is beating the Skins that and bad management.

11. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Better get ready to file for unemployment!:wink::cool2:

12. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    He's still has a job?

13. Iowa_Josh

Iowa_Josh New Member

State:
    Central Iowa
    I watched the one game where he wasn't calling plays and the announcers made a big deal out of it. Yet they still didn't do well. I can't see how that proved anything (about the coach)?

14. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    too many coaches with too many coaching styles since Snyder got their. No consistency to allow the core team to get comfortable with. Seems every year there is dramatic changes for the players to get comfortable with. Instead of making subtle changes to build the team. Snyder and that goofball GM is always swinging for the fences dishing out big money to 1 or 2 free agents they think will take them to the promise land.

Look at the giants, Colts, Steelers and even the Ravens. Those teams consistently have good solid competitive seasons because they have the same coaches with the same scheme for the players to learn year after year. They make some changes each year but those changes aren't major reconstruction year in year out.

Just seems Snyder is trying to be like Jerry Jones when he bought the Cowboys, but just can't get it done.

15. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    YES, he needs to be fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He may not even make it to the end of the season. That was a horrible loss to the Giants, inexcusable.

16. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Did you see the fake punt or what ever you want to call that crappy play at the end of the first half!LOL!!! Why would they have Hunter Smith throwing the ball instead of Campbell? What a terrific play call!:005: He needs to be fired at once!!:008: