JGR racing Toyotas next year

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by wolfman, Sep 2, 2007.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Its official, Joe Gibbs Racing switches over to Toyotas next year. Just curious now if Stewart stays with JGR.

2. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Stewart goes to Hendricks.:smile2:

3. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    does that mean that waltrip gets cuts to his 3 car team. ruttiman is the only car he has that has done anything.

4. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    if stewart goes to hendrick, that means casey mears is gone.

5. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hmmmm? Stewart to DEI?

6. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    If Stewart goes to Hendricks they all might as well stay at home and hold the races on a T1 connection.

7. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I guess I didn't realize that it was official yet that Gibbs Racing was switching to Toyota's next year. I know that has been the rumor going around for quite awhile,and that Kyle Busch had a slip of the tongue this week and said that Gibbs Racing would be going to Toyota next year. I thought the official news conference announcing the change to Toyota next year was scheduled for Wednesday Sept.5th,but maybe I'm wrong.

8. Ecfool

Ecfool New Member

State:
    California
    Yeah Waltrip even commented on Gibbs going with Toyota at the NAPA hospitality tent yesterday. He also commented that Tony would be an asset to the Toyota stable of cars, so looks like no move for Tony he will be driving rice burner next year.

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i cant believe it. but remember the fords are made in mexico and the dodges in canada and the camry in the carolinas. weird hugh? i guess the fords are pepper burners. no wonder there so hot,lmao.go 99!!

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    if you can't beat'em join em!!:wink: or:embarassed: if your tired of beating them...?? make them better?:big_smile: :tounge_out: