Jennings Randolph Lake

Discussion in 'WEST VIRGINIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Jacksmooth, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I have heard that Jennings Randolph is becoming a pretty good place to catfish. Has anyone been there or done any catfishing there.

2. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    CL, if i get a chance, I'm goona find out one weekend, get that hillbilly you work with and we'll head out sometime.

3. madcatter77

madcatter77 New Member

State:
    west virginia
    whenever you`re ready Yankee!!!!

4. brew1961

brew1961 New Member

State:
    West Virgi
    Nice handle there Mike!

5. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa

Speak of the hillbilly and he comes to life.:smile2::smile2::smile2:. Bout time you wakeup, there is fish to be caught and jetski's to launch 8oz no rolls at.

Oops, Think I better pleed the fifth on the jetski.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. madcatter77

madcatter77 New Member

State:
    west virginia
    thanks tim! when i was thinking of handles it was the only one that came to mind :smile2:. I`m ready whenever you pip, i don`t have a complete setup on my boat right now but hopefully i will soon. till then we can just throw some rod holders on the jetski and hit the lake!!!:smile2::smile2:

7. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Is there any restrictions on the lake? motor or what not. Pretty shallow?

8. madcatter77

madcatter77 New Member

State:
    west virginia
    no restrictions pip, just the ramps open at different times, right now they are stocking it with trout, the tailwaters below the dam are some of the best trout waters in the state. I`m planning to go there soon.