Jefferson County Ramps

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by Dredge, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    I've got good news for all you Arnold/Fenton area boys.I've been talking to some of the parks dept. people and they say Winter and Flamm City should be open by Mon. or Tues..All that's left is cleaning up the mud and debris.Can't let those tow vehicles get muddy,now can they?:wink:Actually,it's so no one gets stuck.Also,no rain forcast until at least Thursday.I'll be out of Flamm City on Wed.,myself.See you on the water.FINALLY.

2. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    That is good news, thanks for the heads up Mike. I might see you out there.

3. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    Glad to see ya made it back.

4. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Ryan, what did you guys do yesterday?

5. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    We went for a boat ride and tried to persuade a few fish to jump in the boat but only one taker. It was still fun and learned quite a bit, money well spent.

6. catfishchris

catfishchris Active Member

State:
    missouri
    Ryan, where did you all launch from?

7. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Chris we fished the Riverbend tourney out at Carlyle lake. We launched from the tail waters and it was pretty slow. There were some blues caught down there but we sure didn't have much luck with them. Jason and I fished some good water and tried every cut of bait that comes to mind but only one little channel cat to show for it. We caught one during the tournament in the cast net that was three times bigger than the one that we actually caught and weighed in.:smile2: It was a nice 7 to 8 lb channel. We fished hard but only caught 1 3.8 lb cat. It was our day in the barrel for sure. We lost a rod holder to a tree, got pulled over on the way to the weigh in, had to tow someone 1.5 miles that ran out of gas, and hit a skunk on the way from the ramp. There are some days that you should just stay in bed.:smile2: