Jefferson City area members

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by mulemann, Aug 27, 2009.

1. mulemann

mulemann New Member

State:
    MISSOURI JEFFERSON CITY
    Howdy,
    I am looking to meet some members from the central Mo. area. Is there a way to search member locations ?

2. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    i dont know if there is or not dan. usually i just look in the righthand corner there and if there from mo i look at their page and go to the about me part.

3. larry again

larry again Active Member

State:
    missouri
    Hi DAN welcome to the BOC ,where do usally fish around jeffcity .

4. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Fishing from Gasconade here just down river of ya.

5. riverlover

riverlover New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Mulemann I'm from Holts Summit and on the weekends i live on the river. From marion to chamios.

6. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    Hey Dan, welcome to BOC. I am a new member also and I live in the Columbia area. I have not met any of the BOC members yet but I understand that there is a gathering at Catfish Katy's on the 18th. May want to check the date for sure. I am planning to go and hopefully meet some members. Hope to see you there.

7. mulemann

mulemann New Member

State:
    MISSOURI JEFFERSON CITY

The old lock and dam on the osage and the mouth of the Moreau is good too at times

8. larry again

larry again Active Member

State:
    missouri
    hi dan,i love fishing that end of the OSAGE from the lock to the mo.havent been down in a long time. there are some MONSTER FISH in the osage,hope to see you down there somtime:big_smile:.

9. roofermike

roofermike New Member

State:
    Jefferson City, Missouri
    If you fish the mouth of the Moreau then we have had to run into each other. I live on Old Shamrock and always put in at the Moreau access. Drive a white Ford 1ton or an old dodge (blue) pickup.

10. mulemann

mulemann New Member

State:
    MISSOURI JEFFERSON CITY
    I dont get down there anymore but its a good place when the rivers rising

Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service: St. Louis: Missouri River at Jefferson City

This is the best I have found reguarding the Mo.river. I have been stuck in a w/chair for 3 years and cant get boat in and out alone anymore. I am lookin for a local that dont have a boat and wants to go with me. I would be out there pert-neared every night if I could. Right at the dam at the lock and dam is good too. No fish can swim past it or thru the lock unless the Mo. and the Osage are both up. Its a great place to get out the jugs

11. jbeshears

jbeshears New Member

State:
    Missouri
    If fish in the MO river by Jefferson City sometimes. I went to the gathering at Katfish Katy's last weekend. Where do you fish at down there?