Jeff county Conservation agent

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by stlcatman, Jan 19, 2008.

1. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Well I met the new conservation agent in this area. His name is Jeffrey Breuer. I talked to him for a while about catfishing and commercial fisherman. He told me that they have been checking the commercial guys at Truman pretty regularly. They are mostly watching for the sturgeon that they are catching for eggs. He told me that if I ever see a violation by one of them to give him a call. He was really interested in the guys who are putting in on the IL bank off of the wing dyke, as they are probably up to no good. I told him about the effort in progress now to get a length limit of one fish over 34" on the blues. He sounds like he is very interested in watching what is going on in our stretch of the river. His number is 636-296-0077. Give him a call if you see any violations and help protect our catfish.

2. catfishchris

catfishchris Active Member

State:
    missouri
    Ryan, Jeff has been one the agents in Jefferson County for about seven years. He is the only agent there right now. I'm sure he will be very interested in any illegal activity on the river.

3. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Well he was new to me.:smile2: No that is the first time that I had met him and he was a really nice guy. He seems to have an interest in catfishing and in keeping an eye on the commercial guys. I know its his job to watch for illegal activity, I was just happy that with all of his territory that he has been watching ours that closely.

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    If he needs a boat ride, I'll be more than happy to show him around :smile2: