Jealousy

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by AwShucks, Mar 11, 2006.

1. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I am so jealous of you guys in the eastern part of the state. Tornado warnings, tornado watches, t-storm warnings, t-storm watches...sounds like your burn ban may be lifted soon. Us in the central and western half of the state has our outdoor things we'd like to do also, but if it includes fire, we can't do it. Send us a couple of f-3's pr f-4's... we need the rain.

2. oldprowler

oldprowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Well not everyone in Green Country is getting rain. I don't think I have seen more than a hundredth of an inch in the past two months. Everything seems to be passing either South and East of us or West and North. Most of the immediate Tulsa area is still as dry as a bone.

Maybe tonight :)

3. okiekrawler

okiekrawler New Member

State:
    roland ,oklahoma
    we been gettin some really good rain every day since wedensday i guess. rainin right now in fact. if i could i would share it with you guys

4. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    It's been since October since there was a noticable amount of rain in Tulsa. There's been little spittings of rain the past few days but I don't think they all add up to more than 1/8" or so. We need rain BAD!!

5. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    Here in Blackwell we just keep missing the most of it we got .06 on wed.

6. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    Well, the past two days has kept me from putting the boat on the river... wind too strong and the occasional thunderstorm spitting lightning and hail at me...

I love the rain... there's actually water standing in the barditches. We've been under a tornado watch for 48 hours now... but that's Oklahoma. Bring on the RAIN!

Oh yeah... we'll send what we don't need back to y'all out west...

Albert McBee Gore, OK

7. mtrimble

mtrimble New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Im gonna drive to where its raining in a couple of days just so I can run around in it. Dang I love the rain. I include it every time I pray.

8. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Short down pour on Sat evening in Owasso, ground was still damp Sunday Evening.

Sunday evening we had another nice downpour followed by about 2 mins of pea sized hail with a golf ball one mixed in every now and then.

9. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I do hope you guys and the fellow fishermen in Ar, Mo, Ks, Il, Oh and other states encompassing the tornado alley do realize I'm not wishing anything bad to happen, just for it to rain. I actually got a feeling I'd done something wrong after reading todays newspapers.

10. oldprowler

oldprowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma

I'm sure that most of the members feel as I do: If you had the ability to conjur up an f3 or f4 making a little rain would be much easier AND like a good BOC member you would just take the easy route and we would all be be seeing an end to the drought.

hmmmmm wonder how much flak the "easy route" statement will draw??

11. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    AwShucks, if I could conjur up a F3 or F4, there is going to be a lot more Dorothy's and Toto's in Kansas. Just think what I could do with anyone on the short end of the stick. hehehehhe But I'd still like to see it rain.

12. catfishinfordman

catfishinfordman New Member

State:
    Broken Arrow, O
    Lets just cross them fingers and hope it is about all we can do right now. But the forcast does call for some rain this weekend. But I am going fishin/snaggin this weekend regardless.

13. caatstalker

caatstalker New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    there is something clear falling out of the sky here in okla.city .i dont know fer shore but it feels wet, wonderful glad i am . mr mcbee in gore will be your way nex week. keep it wet there, have a day. and remember any day!! is a good day to sneek upon a fish & it takes a big fish !! to weigh a hunnert lbs.