Jay's Cigar and Smoking Room

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by GrandpaGoneFishing, Jan 9, 2007.

1. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    I’ve been smoking for years and years now, Started off with Lucky Strikes and For the last several years been hand rolling my own. Recently I’ve been changing over to cigars. Can smoke a couple of those babies and be good for most of the day. Smoked cigars off and on over the years and have always enjoyed them. Now I don’t need all that smoke in my lungs and going to just enjoy a good cigar a few times a day.

I’d like to get your suggestions on what Kind of cigar to try. Not a rich man So nothing to expensive!
    :boss: ​

2. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    Garcia y Vega English Coronas are my choce...nice smoke, and they come in individual plastic tubes, which is very handy. When bought by the box, <$1/each at my local Creek Nation smokeshop.

3. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to give em the garcias a try. I picked up a box of victor sinclairs and a box of Don Rafiels, got a sweet deal on em. A buck a stick. so were on the same page cost wise. There both pretty sweet hand rolled cigars with long fillers, From the Dom. Rep. and a real nice conn. wrapper.
    :boss: ​