Jay Cutler!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Dmitri, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
  2. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    LOL!! I knew something was wrong when I saw bodybuildingpro on the second attachment.LOL!! Look at the second picture, is that guy grabbing his package?:embarassed: They need to get him in the game at defensive tackle.lol That's good stuff D!

3. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    My favorite picture is the last one. Just look at that mug shot!

4. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Steroids do a body good! Seriously, though, steroids are getting way out of hand. THAT DEGREE OF MUSCULARITY IS NOT NORMAL!

5. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well of course it isn't normal, but I know for a fact that many bodybuilders don't use steroids and still get plenty big and ripped.

6. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    LOL!! Yah, he looks real thrilled to be there in that picture. He is just sitting there like.:0a11: Come on man smile.lol I would smile if I was in the NFL.lol:big_smile:

7. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    That was when he was in college though. I'd prolly be that happy if my team was as bad as his had been.

8. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Actually, most professional bodybuilders do use steroids, GH, etc. Aside from a few genetic anomalies, it is not possible to have enormous mass AND be ripped. How do I know? I have worked with many amateur and professional bodybuilders. In grad school, I actually interviewed and tested several whose names you probably recognize. Shoot me a PM for more info.

9. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Oh, I'm not doubting that they use Steroids, I know they do. Pretty much all of the big names do. But it is possible to be big and ripped without steroids and GH.

10. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Unfortunately, too many people take the shortcut rather than working as hard as they can with what God gave them. Now we are seeing it in pro baseball as well. Adolescents, especially, view steroids as a "prerequisite" to fame and fortune. Unfortunately, post people do not know the truth. Arnold did admit recently that he used steroids back in his bodybuilding days. WHat he did not tell people is that he has been on dialysis for the past 20 years because his kidneys are shot. Sorry about getting on my soapbox, it's just that I have had some terrible "inside" experiences with steroids.