Jarvis Walker

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by wayne1967, Sep 2, 2007.

1. wayne1967

wayne1967 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    anyone heard of these rods?

2. bilyjojimbob

bilyjojimbob New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I recently bought a Jarvis Walker Integra 5500 reel and it works good. Havent seen any rods, but that reel has caught some decent size fish and is fast becomin one of my favorites.

3. wayne1967

wayne1967 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I did a search on it and they make a varity of things. Austrialian I believe. Haven't heard or seen them before.

4. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I was flathead fishing with my JW TTBS spinning rod on Friday, when my line got snagged. As I was trying to break off the line the rod snapped in half. :angry_2: I was shocked because it seemed like a tough rod. I'm currently waiting to hear from their customer service dept. Up until that moment I really liked the rod. They make good catfish rods.:cross: I'm hoping that I can get the rod replaced.

5. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Yeah i was there to see phillycat rod broken.:sad2:

6. roadkill636

roadkill636 New Member

State:
    warrenton misso
    the reels are CHINA:sad2:

7. oldcatsc

oldcatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I have used the jarvis walker toughtip rods in a med-heavy for three years . there have been no problems , they are set up with ab6500 and ab7000 mostly using 40 lbs biggame. we have landed several blues up to 50+ lbs . I also use the shakespeare uglystick tigers that are med-heavy , the tigers cost a little more and think they are worth more . the jarvis walker rods are a good rod for the money .:wink: