Jardine/Silva

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Flatheadhunter33, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Just got word that Jardine and Wanderlei Silva have been signed. Im not sure when the fight will happen but I also heard that it might go the same night as Penn/Sherk. In addition Shogun is supposed to fight Liddel next. Looks like some good action coming up for UFC fans. Might end up with some cards worth paying for!!

2. DJH1

DJH1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yeah I read that about Jardine and Silva on Yahoo sports. That'll be a good night to buy the fights on tv.

3. thebig1

thebig1 New Member

State:
    kansas
    yea man im really excided, really does sound like some fights to pay for.

4. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I would take silva over jardine,and I would like to see chuck win but lately you just never know which chuck is going to show up.

5. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Heck, lately you cant count on anyone...or should I say count them out! i would have never thought that Shogun would take a beating like the one he got from Forrest...but hey, it happened. I hope that Wanerlei pulls it together for the next fight. He has been one of my favorites for a long time.

6. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I think he`ll get his act together, he`s still one of the best.The axe murderer can beat you standing up or on the ground,he should take him down and pound him out.

7. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    That woul be cool. I like Jardine. I think that he has coime a long way since he on one of thr earlier seasons of TUF. But Wanderlei is really good to watch.

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i hope wanderli make jardien wish he never fought. like huston did to him,lol. i dont care for kieth.