Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got word that Jardine and Wanderlei Silva have been signed. Im not sure when the fight will happen but I also heard that it might go the same night as Penn/Sherk. In addition Shogun is supposed to fight Liddel next. Looks like some good action coming up for UFC fans. Might end up with some cards worth paying for!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just got word that Jardine and Wanderlei Silva have been signed. Im not sure when the fight will happen but I also heard that it might go the same night as Penn/Sherk. In addition Shogun is supposed to fight Liddel next. Looks like some good action coming up for UFC fans. Might end up with some cards worth paying for!!
Yeah I read that about Jardine and Silva on Yahoo sports. That'll be a good night to buy the fights on tv.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would take silva over jardine,and I would like to see chuck win but lately you just never know which chuck is going to show up.
Heck, lately you cant count on anyone...or should I say count them out! i would have never thought that Shogun would take a beating like the one he got from Forrest...but hey, it happened. I hope that Wanerlei pulls it together for the next fight. He has been one of my favorites for a long time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.