January 28th, fishing report

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by rspd507, Jan 28, 2008.

1. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    I hit the Ohio today around 2 p.m. for a bit of catting since it was the warmest day in several weeks. A day that was supposed to really nice turned out not so good after all. I was late getting on the river because of a couple local attorneys who think no ones time is important but there own, subpoened me into court, then telling me i was not needed. About the time I got setup, the wind was blowing hard out the southwest, making anchoring the boat a real chore. First spot no dice except for some taps but no takers. After about an hour of getting beat to death by the waves, I found a spot out of the wind. Same here, lite taps but no takers. The last place I setup finally producing two blues, my friend Clint who was with me landed a 7 pounder and another about 4 pounds. I had several bites throughout the day but ended up getting skunked. No photos were taken today.

rspd507

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Thanks for the report, I bet it still beat spending all day in court.

3. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Thanks for the report. Sound like the same kind of day i had sunday. Other than i didn't get any bites taps or anything.

4. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Sounds familiar to me too. My brother and I fished sunday and he caught 1 blue and that was it all day for us. Oh well, you don't know unless you go :big_smile:.