Jan 23 Possible outing

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by Blue Bruiser, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Blue Bruiser

Blue Bruiser New Member

State:
    St Louis, Missouri
    Well guys, due to the housing market crash and the poor economy in general I am now on a day to day call in basis at work...... So I am not working today and thinkin of hittin the water........ If lil brother ever crawls out of bed and I can talk him into going I believe I may have another report for you guys later today.

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.

What the waters not froze down at St.Louis? It's like a rock up here.Unless you get just below the dams that is.Best of luck if you make it out and stay Safe.

3. jombieman

jombieman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Good Luck, Stay Warmm! Went to look at the Missouri River yesterday at Weldon Springs Ramp. Hardly any ice on it surprisingly.

4. mixrdrivr113

mixrdrivr113 New Member

State:
    Bay, Mo
    Hi blue bruiser how r u I know the feeling bout working on a daily call in basis been slow for us the last yr and a half,only good thing bout it is got to do a lot of bow hunting and now hoping for a break in the weather so i can try some fishing, may have to survive on deer and fish if things dont get back on track,any way hope things get better for u and all the rest of us and good luck fishing