Jan 19th AM Fishin Report

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by Blue Bruiser, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Blue Bruiser

Blue Bruiser New Member

State:
    St Louis, Missouri
    Well guys my brother and I grew the "cojones" and got out on the water today...... Lil bro got a 34 and a 16...... I got a 6lber and a cold...... LMAO

Really wasn't to bad... caught all three from the same hole in less than 10 minutes..... So we got it out of our systems and got back here to start a fire..... luckily the wife had me covered and had one burnin when we walked in...... Man was it nice....... The fire lol

2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Dude, you win the "Hardcore" award so far for the winter! Congrats on the fish,

Branden

3. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    That is definatley hardcore. Congratulations on catching those fish, it has been pretty tough for me this winter. It is great to hear that someone can go out there and get them. If you don't mind me asking what area did you launch from.

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    DANG. You could have told me I'd whack a 50 pound fish this morning and I wouldnt have gone. NO WAY, NO NO NO :smile2: Kutter has wisdom beyond his years on days like to day. :smile2::smile2:

5. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    There is no way I would have gone today. I think it is time to dig the augers and ice fishing poles out. Sounds like we are in the deep freeze for the next week. Haven't been ice fishing for several years but I might have to go this year.

6. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    congrats on yhe fish and the hard core award !!! :smile2:

7. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Both the kansas and the missouri rivers here have lots of ice. Looks pretty much unfishable for awhile.

8. Blue Bruiser

Blue Bruiser New Member

State:
    St Louis, Missouri
    Well thanks everyone for the award.... (*takes a bow*) lol

Well you know what they say.... No pain no gain....... Anyway... We put in @ columbia bottoms..... Mississippi for bait fished the Big MO.......

By the way CUZ...... Did you get my PM the other day?

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I did buddy. Your on the list to be answered and currently sitting about 35th I think. :smile2: Having to wait the 3 minutes between PM's really slows things down a lot. I'll catch up on the PM's in San Juan tomorrow. Sorry I'm a little slow just been incredibly busy.

10. Blue Bruiser

Blue Bruiser New Member

State:
    St Louis, Missouri
    Sounds good...... Look forward to hearing from you.

11. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Now Cuz tell them the truth.. You're slow cause it comes natural and if you try speeding up you forget what you're doing... hehehe

12. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I am slow. My brain looks like what you guys will order at Waffle House Saturday. :smile2::smile2:

Lets See, Heres my list right now

Gateway Cats First Meeting/Leadstock
    Meeting Places/Agenda etc
    Get Barn ready, turkeys, friers, make ingots, heaters, LOGO, First Year's meeting agenads, elections of officers, etc etc

The Gateway Classic
    Sponsors, promotions, fliers, logistics, coordination with Plattin Rock Boat Club etc etc

The BOC Catfish Expo 2009

The STL Boat and Sportshow with Twinkie Man and promoting the 2009 Expo

The Letter to MODOC, and covering alot of issues that have popped up with folks wanting to join in and use the letter in ongoing efforts in other states like Tennessee and Alabama

Getting the Cuz Craft ready for the 2008 Tournament Season

Mrs Cuz's Honey Do's

the little Cuz's wanting Daddy time

JetBlue wanting Captain Time

i think my egg is scrambled :smile2:

Not complaing guys. I love the pressure and deadlines. It's all worth it. I cant wait to see you guys tearing up and down that river for the Gateway Classic.

There is so many great things happening to the sport of catfishing right now. When we all sit in our rockers and make fun of each other, I hope our children are here on the BOC talking about their catches and posting their fishing reports. Now THAT would be satisfaction.

13. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    So what are you going to be doing as a hobby with all the spare time you got... hehehe

14. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    FISHING HAROLD :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

15. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Hey Cuz if you need help prepping for leadapalooza let me know. I can be over late morning or early afternoon on Friday and help you with whatever. Lemme know.

Branden

16. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Betta watch what you call it. If you dont say LEADSTOCK, Ol Skippy will come in here and SCREAM AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS :smile2::smile2::smile2:

Thanks a million for the offer Branden. I'll be able to get everything finished for sure, but you are more than welcome to come in on Friday and stay with us. The kids are all geeked up about Eric coming anyway. I wish I hadnt told them until the day of the meeting. :smile2:

17. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    That's why I've kept it quiet from him so far - I don't want to answer "how long till we get to Jack and Lauren's?" every 15 minutes till Friday:smile2:

Not sure what the schedule is for sure - I've got to check with the boss about when/if I can spring them from school early on Friday.

18. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Up to you buddy. Your welcome at any time. If you cant come till Saturday its no biggy. You guys be carefull driving over.

19. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    You are the man.

20. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Sounds like a good trip other than catching a cold. Thanks for the report.