James River Blues!

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by mikeozo, Jul 13, 2009.

1. mikeozo

mikeozo New Member

State:
    PA
    Just got back from Virginia...We were fishing the james out of Jordan Point with Chris Eberwein... Seemed like the bite was slow everywhere but we still managed to pull in 20, 30, 31, and a big 57 pounder. It was a blast.

Chris has top notch equipment and knows the river better than anybody. I highly recommend him. We already booked 2 more trips with him for august and november. I wont go back with anyone else.

Attached Files:

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Mike, we have a guide section on the BOC, and support them pretty much freely. If you believe this guide is top notch, send him the agreement PDF and get him onboard with the BOC.

We have existing agreements with the guides already onboard the BOC, and support them directly, as they support the BOC.

Cost to your guide to be in the BOC, "$0"...

3. mikeozo

mikeozo New Member

State:
    PA
    Sorry if I broke any rules, I wasn't trying to steer anyone away from using the sponsors...I just wanted people to know that I hada positive experience with this particular guy. Again, sorry bout that and I will email him that agreement this week and try to get him on board.

Thanks!

4. madcatter

madcatter New Member

State:
    West Virgina
    Mike, be sure to keep Chris's phone #, it's the only one you need if your fishing the James. If you live in PA. you might want to try the Potomac some time, it's really producing some nice cats.

5. SlightlySeine

SlightlySeine New Member

State:
    Big "R" Town, Va
    Nice fish!
    Hopefully, my day will come "Soon" :eek:oooh:

And just checking this thread, showing it has 2 pages and 6 posts, but not getting the second page :confused2:

Edit: Still missing two posts...I'm new...:wink:

6. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Mike sounds like you guys had a good trip. Your right about Chris he is a top knotch guide i have known Chris for a few years and he has given me alot of free advice on fishing the James. Thats saying alot about him considering hes a guide and makes his living on that river.